Did Undergear Change their Stuff?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by DCThonglover, Jul 3, 2009.

1. DCThonglover

DCThonglover New Member

Wondering if anyone else has noticed unhappy (for me) changes in the Undergear "Extreme" line of underwear. I've bought them for years and they were, without a doubt, the most comfortable pair of underwear out there--95% cotton, 5% spandex, unlined, great pouch.

Lately, when I've ordered, the extreme briefs are stiffer and less stretchy, though the label still says "95/5," the pouch is more of a curve, and there's a second layer of fabric in there giving it a lining, in effect.

It's not the same underwear!

I complained to Undergear and got nothing in reply.

SO. . . I'm in the market for new comfortable underwear. Anyone know of something similar to the original "extreme" line I mentioned above?

Thanks!

2. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    Actually, I have two pairs of Undergear white mesh extreme briefs that I bought 10+ years ago. (It was one of my earliest purchases of non-tighty whitey underwear that came from the department store). In any case, they have held up well over all of these years.

The Undergear feel that you are describing now reminds me of how the extreme briefs first felt years ago. To my knowledge, they have always been 95/5, and the pouch has been there. I would rate them as one of the least expensive, best construction underwear that I've ever owned. .. Just the other day, I was thinking about purchasing a replacement pair for the extreme mesh briefs which have lasted so long and with enough wear.

3. DCThonglover

DCThonglover New Member

Thanks, HB. Not sure what happened, exactly, but they ruined the non-mesh ones. Haven't ordered those in awhile, but will maybe try and check them out.

Anyone else?

Draft saved Draft deleted