Did Velma from Scooby Doo Have a Hairy Pussy?

lwd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, did she?

I have seen footage that shows she didn't shave...

lwd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, Fred fucked them all in the Mystery Machine...he was bi

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fred was at least bi man.....he had to of to been fucking Daffney....but I suspect (because of the Ascot) he was getting him some cock on the side....I heard he was a bottom and a size queen

Reactions: Chillathot

This should be really obvious.

Velma is a lesbian and she's in love with, danger-prone (i.e. suicidal) Daphne. Daphne is straight and has a thing for Fred but, being a good girl from a sexually repressed home where she was molested and became anorexic, the only way she'll let Fred play around is when she's stoned. Shaggy always has good weed to supply Fred who uses it to get laid by Daphne. Velma likes to get stoned too as she's grown bitter and cynical about ever getting Daphne and, in any event, she and Fred find Shaggy amusing and he's got the fat trust fund that allows them to travel the world as professional meddling kids. Fred and Velma have separately had a few awkward sexual encounters with Shaggy, but neither of them will talk about it. They both blame Shaggy's weed. Daphne sees Shaggy as the only man she can really trust and loves him for it, however the only reasons Shaggy hasn't hit on Daphne is because he believes she's out of his league and he doesn't want to lose his best friend Fred whom he wishes he could be just like. What Shaggy doesn't know is that Fred wishes he could be more like Shaggy who just doesn't care about what everyone else thinks of him and seems to take such carefree joy from life.

None of them shave their pubes. It's the 70s.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
I couldv'e sworn Fred was gay. Probably because my old art teacher who was gay looked just like him.

Velma was a lesbian...

Shaggy and Scooby were always high. the signs are all there.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nah, Velma never shaved down there- she liked the unshorn look as much as possible. You should've seen her when she waved goodbye. You didn't think she wears those bulky ass sweaters for just warmth, right?
Daphne however, was very vain, and had a propensity to keep her clam bald for Freddy. Too bad she & the rest of 'em could never pick up on the ascot was a foreshadowing of his alternate lifestyle. BTW, according to Josie from the pussycats, Fred was only a shower too.

Shaggy, well, he didn't always make up excuses to give Velma her spare Glasses for nothing. Turns out Velma found out he is mega hung when she found him & Scooby-Doo pissing in a field during one of their 1st investigations. She always bribed Scooby to get lost for about 15 minutes with Scooby Snacks.

Last edited:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I couldv'e sworn Fred was gay. Probably because my old art teacher who was gay looked just like him.

Velma was a lesbian...

Shaggy and Scooby were always high. the signs are all there.
Well, as someone who knows about getting high with poppies, you should've picked up on those scooby snacks.Shag's "ZOINKS!!" was when he was coming off the high. Scooby, well, drug use will give you the munchies, hench the appetite.:rolleyes::duh: