Did women measure cock before sex

african

Just Browsing
Media
Soryy i wana to ask women did you measure your gay cock before sex or just go direct to intercourse , then later you can decide to continue or not depend on size .

african

african

Just Browsing
Media
thanks all for comments , we need more women .

if she foud the size bigger than her usual size she will continue or not
and what about the size smaller .

african

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe it's just me, but the last thing I would be doing is checking the size.

All women are different- and I suppose if a woman was ONLY looking for a romp in the hay, maybe. But I can't imagine that would be the first thing on my mind.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Measuring first? And letting the size dictate? Um... No.

And I'm not sure if this is what you wanted to know, but I never see any gay men naked. What's up? Any gay men wanna strip for me? I promise to keep my hands to myself.

*crosses fingers behind back*

B_DWTS00

1st Like
Media
african said:
Soryy i wana to ask women did you measure your gay cock before sex or just go direct to intercourse , then later you can decide to continue or not depend on size .

african

mmm lol :biggrin1:

So you wanna ask straight/Bi women, If they measure their GAY cocks before sex and wether theyre willing to continue or not depending on size.

Just a couple of things

-Where do you meet these women with cocks?

-How can they be straight/Bi but only their cocks are gay?

-How can their cocks change size?

:biggrin1:

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can only assume that English is a second language to "african", cos I still don't know what's being asked here.

It looks like a chatbot trying to ask a question after picking out keywords from other posts.:biggrin1:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
<.> For some reason I get a picture of a big, strapping drag queen in a red wig and long whore claws measuring some guy before sex in a John Waters movie...

For some reason, I see someone with whorish long claws typing silly questions.

Really, some chaps should ask themselves whether their lingual/typographic abilities are sufficient to get along on a board.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
windtalkerways said:
He wants to know if women measure a guy's cock before intercourse, to decide if he's big enough to be worthy of a 'shag'.:wink:
I think it's more fun to give people who type exceptionally poorly a hard time so that they feel nobody will take them seriously until they start posting in a coherent manner. Translating their inane babble doesn't usually make them feel bad enough to learn how to communicate.

Just a thought.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ditto...

So here's my answer: "Before sex" was a very, very long time ago - We're talking about the prestreisand era, and therefore before gay cock. This was also before measurments, before numbers, before language, before humans, and by definition, before the existance of male and female. Well wait, I guess that would make all creatures homosexual. Hmmm. Were there homos before Streisand? Either way, I'm pretty sure none of them had cocks.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say "no".

GBB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
Really, some chaps should ask themselves whether their lingual/typographic abilities are sufficient to get along on a board.

Please? How you I should know if board can I write good?
You can me help find out?

Sorry, I just could resist the opportunity to make a recursive joke.
If someone can't speak English well enough to use this board, how would they ask the question?

bigschlotsky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the websites in the world are in English. You gotta cut a guy some slack for trying to participate, because there probably ain't a website like this in his language.
Frankly I think people's response to this sucks. It's totally clear what the guy was asking. He's asking if any women have measured a guy's cock and decided to have sex based on how big it measured. Well, I'm guessing the answer to that is NO, buddy. That would be pretty stupid. But more stupid is the responses to the guy's bad grammar. If you didn't understand what he was saying, you're not very smart. If you're making an issue of his writing just to feel better about yourself, you're not mature enough to be on this site.

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't believe some of the insensitive remarks that were made in this thread. Some posters seem to assume that everyone should be able to speak English in order to use LPSG (or any other board). Well, I have big news for you: the world extends beyond the U.S.A. (and UK), and the membership on this board obviously reflects this.
Also, for those who dismiss a poster as someone who cannot communicate or type just because that person has trouble writing in what is obviously his/her second or even third language, maybe they should try posting in Swahili (for example) and see how they fare (assuming Swahili is not their first language).