Did women measure cock before sex

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
the term "gay cock" is terribly hysterical

no dude, i don't think most women measure before intercourse. at least i can't imagine a man and woman in the heat of the moment and right before the moment of truth she says, "oh wait! see i have this here ruler..." afterwards or during 'foreplay' there may be a bit of measuring going on.

p.s. don't worry, i never Capitalize My Letters.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree that we should try to help out our members from other countries, I think it would help a bit if they'd fill out their profile so we'd know that's the problem. I have a problem with people for whom English IS their first language writing incomprehensibly, but if I was trying to post in Spanish, I would hope some kindly soul would take me under their wing. God knows, I'd need it.

As to the question, I don't think there's a woman alive who would measure a guy's dick in order to decide if she was going to fuck him or not, that's pretty insane. I LOVE cock but I've rarely felt the urge to measure one. I know the difference between small, medium and large, and that's really all I care about.

Tenderhook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bigschlotsky said:
Most of the websites in the world are in English. You gotta cut a guy some slack for trying to participate, because there probably ain't a website like this in his language.
Frankly I think people's response to this sucks. It's totally clear what the guy was asking. He's asking if any women have measured a guy's cock and decided to have sex based on how big it measured. Well, I'm guessing the answer to that is NO, buddy. That would be pretty stupid. But more stupid is the responses to the guy's bad grammar. If you didn't understand what he was saying, you're not very smart. If you're making an issue of his writing just to feel better about yourself, you're not mature enough to be on this site.
Amen.

There's definitely a clique that seems to get off on putting people down.

Sad, really. Especially when it's a non english speaker making an effort to communicate. It's borderline bigotry, for shame.

northernlights

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
bigschlotsky said:
Most of the websites in the world are in English. You gotta cut a guy some slack for trying to participate, because there probably ain't a website like this in his language.
Frankly I think people's response to this sucks. It's totally clear what the guy was asking. He's asking if any women have measured a guy's cock and decided to have sex based on how big it measured. Well, I'm guessing the answer to that is NO, buddy. That would be pretty stupid. But more stupid is the responses to the guy's bad grammar. If you didn't understand what he was saying, you're not very smart. If you're making an issue of his writing just to feel better about yourself, you're not mature enough to be on this site.
Agree!

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed Bigschlotsky!

Some people don't bother posting in
proper English, yet they are not taken to task
for their deliberate sloth.

This guy wants to participate and I say...
WELCOME! :smile:

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No disrespect to you "african" here hence the suggestion regards english being your 2nd language. As I've said when welcoming some other people, more international representation on this site is something I heartily approve of.

Did get VERY confused by the GAY / GUY mix up tho.

GBB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, I hope you guys weren't complaining about my post!

First, I didn't make fun of a non-English speaker, but I found some irony in the idea that if you can't speak English in the first place, wouldn't that be an impediment to asking the question?

But I might also point out a few facts about the English language:
1) It is the largest language in the world weighing in at just over 700,000 roots. The second largest is German at 285,000.
2) It is the international standard for Air Traffic Control.
3) better than 1 person in eight in the world speak it fluently.
4) It is the offical language of 45 nations.

The deomgraphic trend is that English is swallowing the world, and yes there are many interesting languages that we will lose. And while it is sad, it will be nearly impossible to stop.

While the Unicode character set makes it possible to represent all languages on the computer, you've all pointed out how a majority of websites are written in English. I expect that we're all guilty of hastening the linguicde of the other world's languages just by the very nature of us chatting away in English.

B_DWTS00

1st Like
Media
sexycobra said:
I can't believe some of the insensitive remarks that were made in this thread. Some posters seem to assume that everyone should be able to speak English in order to use LPSG (or any other board). Well, I have big news for you: the world extends beyond the U.S.A. (and UK), and the membership on this board obviously reflects this.
Also, for those who dismiss a poster as someone who cannot communicate or type just because that person has trouble writing in what is obviously his/her second or even third language, maybe they should try posting in Swahili (for example) and see how they fare (assuming Swahili is not their first language).

If there was a swahili board I wanted to post in, Id learn some swahili lang 1st and then post, I dont expect people to respond to me or understand me If my typing is not comprehendible.

And to answer you, no, they never did.

bakardi420

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yup, whenever I'm just about to have sex with a woman she always whips this out. :rolleyes:

:banana: :moon: :banana:

Attachments

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DWTS00 said:
If there was a swahili board I wanted to post in, Id learn some swahili lang 1st and then post, I dont expect people to respond to me or understand me If my typing is not comprehendible.

And to answer you, no, they never did.

But the point of my earlier post (at least the first paragraph) was this: where is it officially stated that one has to master English in order to post on LPSG? For that matter, where is it officially stated that LPSG is an English-only board? I'd be curious to see that. It is only through a common agreement that we all choose to communicate in English on this board, because it is the first or second language of a large number of people on the planet.
As far as I know, I could very well post in French, German, or Spanish. The fact that English is the language of choice on LPSG does not mean that it is the only authorized language, nor does it imply that posters from other cultures should refrain from participate if their knowledge of English is insufficient. They are making an effort in trying to use our language of choice, we could make an effort in welcoming and helping them.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't worry. Any of you U.S. guys have a problem with our language, I'll be happy to help.

I've heard of girls who measure the cocks they encounter for their diaries, or whatever - rather sad really. Measuring before is better than after.

I imagine if a woman were to reject a guy because of size, she would do so with her eyes and hands.

Can you picture it - "Oh dear, you're 1/4 of an inch too thick and 1/2 an inch too short, one can't possibly fuck."

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I lost my post because timeouts are awesome, but I offer this as a quick recap.

1. The OP has 7 posts and no profile. He has done nothing to make himself look like a legitimate user or give the impression that he knows anything about what's going on.
2. The OP asked a silly question which has gotten a general response of, "No, that's dumb/pathetic/sad/etc."
3. The OP asked the question in an atrocious manner. It is, in fact, so bad that everyone is assuming the OP does not speak English primarily. Gay and guy sound very similar in English but I'm willing to bet that in most other languages they don't. I don't see a mistranslation happening here so much as a typo. People typo things that sound similar very often when familiar with multiple words of similar structure/spelling/sound. This implies to me that the OP knows English well enough to make a typo.
3a. If he knows enough English to make a typo he should know enough English to make sense.
4. I have no qualms helping interpret something for people that need it, but it's better if they say something like, "English not good, sorry, ^^;" before or after their post.
5. Lurk more.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are people who deliberately use
'text speak' on this board and all types
of short hand that were are supposed
to decipher, before we can understand
what they are saying...yet that are
never told to post in proper English.

Oh and Bakardi...that is really hilarious!

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lordpendragon said:
Don't worry. Any of you U.S. guys have a problem with our language, I'll be happy to help.

Nope. I think I've got it... Just add a "U" after every "O" in the last syllable of the word, but only do it enough to annoy those who read/write/speak real English.