Did women measure cock before sex

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
madame_zora said:
I'm sorry Irish, did you say something? I was too busy looking at your pics. *drools*
:wink:

I don't mean to sound rude, but until the OP comes in and says that he isn't a native speaker of English I'm going to assume he's an idiot.

If he says he doesn't speak English as his primary language, I'll concede that we should all be more lenient with the post but still maintain that he's asking a dumb question.

If he doesn't say anything about whether or not he speaks English primarily I'll assume he's too embarrassed to admit it and really just has no idea how to communicate effectively.

Given his post history, though, I currently assume he's a troll who's lost interest in the site.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, African...I wear a tape measure
as a necklace and they all have to
assume the 'position' for getting their
pecker measured, before they are allowed
admittance. :)

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A better question might be if any women have looked at a guy's cock and made a decision based on that. Once you've seen it, measuring seems unnecessary.
Now, if you want to know just if I've measured a guy's cock before sex, that's a big YES. But that's really for fun :wink: .

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex did measure me once, but that was around the 20th time we had sex and totally unannounced, we were having sex on the floor (avoiding the squeaky bed) and she reached into her drawrer and pulled out a ruler. She only measured the length.

If a randomer did that though I'd probably be a little freaked out since its unexpected.

GBB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
windtalkerways said:
There are people who deliberately use
'text speak' on this board and all types
of short hand that were are supposed
to decipher, before we can understand
what they are saying...yet that are
never told to post in proper English.

What about the ones who write run-on sentences? :10:
Just having fun!

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Irish said:

I don't mean to sound rude, but until the OP comes in and says that he isn't a native speaker of English I'm going to assume he's an idiot.

If he says he doesn't speak English as his primary language, I'll concede that we should all be more lenient with the post but still maintain that he's asking a dumb question.

If he doesn't say anything about whether or not he speaks English primarily I'll assume he's too embarrassed to admit it and really just has no idea how to communicate effectively.

Given his post history, though, I currently assume he's a troll who's lost interest in the site.

And you're probably right. The only reason I questioned it was his name, but with the profile not being filled in, one never knows, and this is where he brought it on himself.

I've made the mistake more than once of thinking someone was foreign when they really just couldn't type or spell (or manage cohesive thoughts for that matter). Either way, gay cock was a classic that will probably be hanging around here for a bit.

bigschlotsky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Irish said:

The response to African's grammar was shameful whether or not he's a non-native speaker. It was perfectly clear what he was saying, and the only reason I can think of why some people seem to care so much about linguistic style, is that it gives them something to feel superior about. I'm sure y'all ain't angels, so how bout we don't give people a hard time about stupid shit. Eh?

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
GBB said:
What about the ones who write run-on sentences? :10:
Just having fun!

i hate it when people write run on sentences that go on and on and on never coming to one substantial point and needless to say it's so hard to understand what they are talking about so we respond with snarky comments and for the life of them they can not understand why we do it so they get upset and leave the forum for good

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was I misunderstood? I didn't say it's necessary to master English as a language, but at least, to participate, you should be able to use it in a way that the sentences are readable without too much effort. That's the one point, and the other is that computers and the internet have progressed so far that we don't have to type RTTY style any more (sans puntuation, capital letters etc). When I see posts ramped up like that, I wonder whether there's really any intention behind them.