Did XY magazine really fold?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by B_henry miller, Nov 6, 2009.

1. B_henry miller

B_henry miller New Member

Wikipedia says the magazine is closed, but the official site makes it appear that it's still in operation.

xy.com | shop :: out now

2. FLazy2

FLazy2 New Member

alot of magazines now are online only. I'm assuimg the same happened to XY.

3. TheMarchHare

TheMarchHare New Member

Albums:
    :(

That would be terrible. Of course, I haven't been able to find XY in many stores which used to carry it in years, so it's quite possible.

I'll have to check the site.

Either way... I found it a great resource when I was a gay teenager dealing with the issues gay teenagers deal with. Plus the nearly naked gorgeous boys they put in there were also always tons of fun to look at. None the less, I still enjoy both the articles and the pictures... so I really do hope that's not the case.

and to think, I was considering buying myself a subscription as a Christmas present to myself this year. ::goes and checks site::

4. toddnnelson

toddnnelson Member

well i subscribed to it and they during my subscription were haveing poroblems with their printer and then customer serivce and then distroibiting it and i ended up missing a few issues as part of my subscription and then i gave up renewing it but i have almost the first i think 50 issues cux i got like 24 of them as back issues and then two years as subscriptions. and i might end up selling them on ebay but now that i know this subscription magazine/newsstand magazine is basically no more wow i can jack up my prices a little bit more.

but email me privately if you want to know more. take care todd

Draft saved Draft deleted