Did XY magazine really fold?

TheMarchHare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
:(

That would be terrible. Of course, I haven't been able to find XY in many stores which used to carry it in years, so it's quite possible.

I'll have to check the site.

Either way... I found it a great resource when I was a gay teenager dealing with the issues gay teenagers deal with. Plus the nearly naked gorgeous boys they put in there were also always tons of fun to look at. None the less, I still enjoy both the articles and the pictures... so I really do hope that's not the case.

and to think, I was considering buying myself a subscription as a Christmas present to myself this year. ::goes and checks site::

toddnnelson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:(

That would be terrible. Of course, I haven't been able to find XY in many stores which used to carry it in years, so it's quite possible.

I'll have to check the site.

Either way... I found it a great resource when I was a gay teenager dealing with the issues gay teenagers deal with. Plus the nearly naked gorgeous boys they put in there were also always tons of fun to look at. None the less, I still enjoy both the articles and the pictures... so I really do hope that's not the case.

and to think, I was considering buying myself a subscription as a Christmas present to myself this year. ::goes and checks site::

well i subscribed to it and they during my subscription were haveing poroblems with their printer and then customer serivce and then distroibiting it and i ended up missing a few issues as part of my subscription and then i gave up renewing it but i have almost the first i think 50 issues cux i got like 24 of them as back issues and then two years as subscriptions. and i might end up selling them on ebay but now that i know this subscription magazine/newsstand magazine is basically no more wow i can jack up my prices a little bit more.

but email me privately if you want to know more. take care todd