Did you admit you deserved it?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Mal_the_Wolf, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Mal_the_Wolf

Mal_the_Wolf New Member

Albums:
    Every one has bad days, and sometimes everybody takes it out on the people around them, throwing stuff around, driving like a maniac, talking to people badly and so on and so on. But in the middle of an out burst every once and a while you get caught in a speed trap or some one pops you in the mouth or you just plain slip and bust your ass....... but when it happens do you let it make you worse or just admit "I had that comming"?

2. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

When i was 16, i got very drunk in Portugal and acted like i was a big man. I got beaten up. I deserved it and am thankful it happened. Now when i drink im everyones friend rather than everyones Dick....

#2 D_Andreas Sukov, Jan 18, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  3. Mal_the_Wolf

Mal_the_Wolf New Member

Albums:

was stuck behind some old lady today going quite a bit under the limit, and i was running a bit late and this was making it worse, so I decided to see if all the horses were awake. i shot past her on the shoulder and blasted down the highway, forgetting the new superspeeder law in GA..... and i saw the blue lights and even told the cop "yeah.......fair's fair"

4. L_Lynn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I always have to own it if I get out of hand. As a single mom with a 7 year old, I have had some stressful moments- between work, and traffic, and more bills than cash, and cats under foot, and the car won't start, and a little kid saying, "Mom? Mom? Mom? Mom? Mom? Mom? Mom? Mom?....." when she hasn't got her shoes on and we needed to leave 10 minutes ago- there have been times I have flipped my lid. I don't need the instant karma to get me. My own guilt does it and I am quick to say, "Mommy just lost it and she is so sorry." It keeps me on my toes.

5. denton85

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i matured quickely, and grew up with friends in my area that were about up to 4 years older than me. I wouldn't call it a "gang" but we were a group of kids that only went out and did bad things. Ranging from stealing, breaking in and entering, to just causing trouble. At first i was just "caught up" in bad influences. But as i got older, and the older kids moved away, and left. Everyone knew i was the smart one. (smart common sense (or street smart) and VERY book smart) If the group had a plan, they would run it by me, and i would hash out the problems, and iron out the details. Then as more time went on, i started coming up with ideas entirely.

With my upbringing (went to church every weekend believe it or not) i was pretty religious. So when i got into a serious accident. About 20 miles per hour face first into concrete accident lol. I had a broken jaw, stitches, and a month of recovery.

When i was in the hospital thinking to myself. "why did this happen to me?" and i heard my conscious wake up and basically mentally bitch slapped me and said "really? you wonder why? really? you know fucking why! you're a fucking jack ass"

Don't worry i fully recovered, and only had a few scars to show for it (and alot of teeth work needed to be done lol)

But from that day i really turned myself around. Most people who know me concider me the "mature", "smart", and "moral" person. (although my college friends seem to forget i came up with and built a device to break into any room in the dorm building that we wanted to... but because of me i made sure it was only used for when we locked out selves out of our room)

So in short yea... i felt like i deserved it, and i try to make up for everything i've done. I still make mistakes, do not so go things... but in the end i always make sure i do the right thing eventually.

Draft saved Draft deleted