Did you at least notice?

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not really new here. A while back I caused trouble here and in toher internet places and went to gett help so I could stop drinking so much booze. I got out of a 4month program of inpatients and now have dailyu programs for a little while longer.

I was wondring if any one had noticed that I was gone oir for that matter even gave it another thought since I left so badly. Feels good to be back and hope to get to see the old xrowd again. So thats all for right now.

Otis

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Onslow said:
I was wondring if any one had noticed that I was gone oir for that matter even gave it another thought since I left so badly.
You were indeed noted on the "MIA" list of LPSGers. :wink:

Glad to hear you've been getting treatment for the drinking, and I hope you're in a better, more satisfying place now than you were before. :smile: Just so long as you stay focussed, and acknowledge that the occasional minor slip is inevitable for we fallible, ever-imperfect human beings. One day at a time... until almost all the days become good ones again.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pecker said:
Welcome back, Otis. Now that you're off the juice what are you gonna store in that hollow leg? :tongue:
Dr.Pepper? Maybe I better leave it emptyu for a while.

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, Otis, welcome back! I admire you for taking charge of your life. I wish you all the best as you continue your new life.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Not just noticed. I missed you.

I remember the confessions you made before entering rehab. Strikingly honest and revealing. I hope the work you've been doing in recovery has helped you come to know and like yourself.

Let us know how things are going.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I, too, missed you, Onslow.
Several times I remembered those final posts you made, and wondered how things were turning out in rehab.
I'm glad you're back and hope you can keep things on an even keel.
You've got lots of support here, Onslow, and I'm sure in other places, too.
Good luck.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Defiantly noticed, and by the tone of your last posts worried a little. It is good to see that you got some help and I hope you stick with it. From my experience with others who have drank it is not a matter of “I am out, cured and no longer in need of help” so much as it is an ongoing process with challenges. I hope you are feeling a little better about yourself and your relationships.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you every body. The support has been fabulous here and a few other places as well--I do have an outside life--barely.
I will put together a full full recap of the events of these weeks and months some time soon. In the meanwhiles its just small baby steps for me as I try to keep going sober.

Never been so scared in my life.