Did you choose your gf (or bf) because she loved your cock?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Parisian, Jul 10, 2006.

1. Parisian

Parisian New Member

It is a little bit a simplification to say that, but I really realized that the fact that my ex-gf or women loved my cock size, was for me extremely important.
    I will not say that it is for me the only Criterium....but, I must confess that it is a condition : without being aware of that, I look for women who prefer/fantasm on big men.
    If I am really sincere, I would say that it is more important for me than her body or other physical aspects....
    The mental-side is the most important thing for me, then the fact she loves sex and big-sized men (necessary, but secondary), and finally the rest...

I feel selfconfident when I know that my gf is addicted to me (ok...maybe exagerate...lol but that s the way I think).

I don't know if it is normal ? -oky nobody is normal !
    But I'm certain, that it is important for me

and you?
    guys ans women can discuss...

2. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

I like to think (and hope) that my women have chosen me for me...my cock simply being the benefit package and the 401K...

OmahaBeef

3. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

My girlfriends have loved my cock because they were my girlfriends. That's not something I chose them for.

4. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree with you. When a gf worships what you have between your legs and is dependent on it it makes it way more satisfying. Knowing that you can get her off with your cock whereas many other guys would not be able to, and her knowing that as well. I think it is just good for the relationship in general for a girl to be turned on by big cock. It turns me on knowing she needs a big cock, whether its mine or not. The fact that you can satisfy a woman with your cock is very primal and provacative.

5. Parisian

Parisian New Member

yeah ! you're saying clearly what I try to say ! thank's
    It's a turn on to know she need a big cock ! and to be able to answer...

6. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    My partner and I chose each other based on intelligence, sense of humor, eyes, smile, etc. We know these are much more important to a relationship than our cock sizes. Our endowments are nice accessories.....:biggrin1:

7. D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Change bf to gf and I agree with everything you said, Smoothrnb. A relationship based soley on the size of one's cock probably isn't going to last too long...if that's the objective.

8. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

Out of the three girls I've introduced to my parents, only one has thought of the size of my penis as a good thing. So I guess my answer to your question is no.

9. vinny_spiruccino

Gold Member

Albums:
    You ARE a dirty boy...

Not that it's a bad thing

10. rockrod

rockrod Member

Albums:
    I found my BF because off other things, but i kept him because off his size LOL

11. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I choose my gf mainly because we want the same things from life and share most of our future projects.

She likes my size too and this is important in the limits that it is a (minimum) part of sex life (especially how i use my size:wink: ) and sex is a part of an adult relationship.

12. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    That’s an odd question – as near as I can tell, they all loved my cock.
    Even the little girls who have uttered things like… “that thing isn’t going in ME!” and “where do you think you’re going to put that?” LOVED being stuffed – don’t let the white knuckles and tears fool you – every girl loves to be filled up… ((((6 is not enough))))

13. Skull Mason

Gold Member

Albums:
    Magnum your avatar's expression says it all...

14. alysen6

alysen6 Member

I'll agree with Magnum and Skull on this one. I'm very much a size queen, and have chosen all my boyfriends (except the first) based on their size. Again, not that size is the only thing in the relationship, but it is my #1 criterion for attraction. And I think SkullMason is right- being able to be satisfied with just my boyfriend's cock is a really important and powerful thing. There is always more to a relationship than sex, but within sex, I would say size is a very important factor for me.

Cheers,

-Aly

15. mindstar

mindstar Member

Albums:
    I have to agree with this...

I have found that some guys who tend to be larger - especially gay guys - its about their cock - they are duds in bed...

having said that due to some other less than pleasent experiences i do have a minimum size requirement :rolleyes:

but if you love someone you love them for who & what they are... sex is important yes - but its not everything... and besides its easy enough to find sex outside of a relationship (provided it has been agreed upon).

16. Yowsa

Yowsa New Member

I was breaking up with my GF years ago. It was an amicable breakup. She was packing her stuff and I said to her "Think there will be anything we will miss about each other?". She stared at me and sighed. She said with a frown all weepy "I'm really going to miss your enormous penis." We discussed a farewell quickie, but decided not to thankfully and moved on.

I mention this because I do not consider myself really well endowed. I happened to be her first, no matter whose equipment she got in the future, I was the horse at that moment in time and it felt great. So I can definitely empathize with a lot of the stories about GF trippin over penis size, even though in this case it was because of lack of experience on her part. But my gosh what a rush I will never forget.

17. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm glad all the women elected you our spokesman.

Oh. By glad, I mean, shut the fuck up, kthanx.

Draft saved Draft deleted