Did you develop early?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Captain Elephant, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    My wife and I were talking the other night, and she complained that ever since she was 12 she always had boobs and a butt. I told her that I had a large penis by the time I was 13. I argued that I had it harder because I was teased mercilessly and considered a freak, while she was probably proud of her assets.

She said she was also reviled by most girls who weren't her friends and the guys all gawked at her making her miserable.

So I'll ask the ladies here: if you developed early did you consider it a curse or a blessing?

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I was only slightly built when I was younger but I'd developed the body I had at 20 by the time I was 12, but as I remember it (it's a long time ago) a lot of the girls in my class also had boobs. I can't remember any girls making me miserable by poking fun or being bitches in any other way, but I can remember I was one of the more popular girls with the boys :)

3. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

Oh sure!

I had been quite a promising track runner until around 14, when my boobs developed rapidly. I remember I wore out a lot of bras in that year of my life, between 14 and 15. I remember some envy, nothing open, but for sure a lot of envious looks from the girls and staring or assault attempts from the guys.

4. Act2_Begins_Now

Act2_Begins_Now New Member

It was a curse. Because my bust is more than healthy and remains the same size when I gain or lose weight ... they were far too big on my more slender frame in high school. I was constantly grabbed at and was exposed to constant lewd comments by the boys. The girls just hated me. I was shy and without any idea of what my body looked like not only to the teenage boys but also the grown men that hit on me since I was 13 or 14.

5. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I really never had any negative comments from other girls, and there were a lot in my class who were in the same boat as me.

6. Mistress Annie

Mistress Annie New Member

Albums:
    by the age of 12 I had big breasts compared to all my classmates. I got teased a lot, so at the time I considered it a curse

7. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I did develop early. Plus I was always very tall, even before I started puberty. The milestones that I remember:

born 9 lbs 6 oz
    first ejaculate at age 7
    by age 11 I already had a very deep voice
    6 ft tall by age 12, growing pubic and underarm hair, size 13 shoe
    at this point I never got carded at R-rated movies
    by age 13, first facial hair, size 15 shoes, my penis was already very developed, I don't know exact size, but it was probably twice what any of my friends at Space Camp were packing
    by age 14, could grow a full beard easily, 6'4"
    I could easily pass for a high school senior and often did
    by 16, I think I stopped growing. About 6'6", size 17 shoes

Everything I hear says that it should have been a blessing and I should have been really popular, but I wasn't. Far from it, I was very shy, awkward, lonely, and often picked on. I got called Ogre, Andre, Sloth. Kids would gang up on me in grade school and see how many of them it would take to tackle me (usually they couldn't but they'd still try).

8. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

sorry I just realized this was in the woman's issues section

9. Principessa

Gold Member

please delete duplicate post

10. Principessa

Gold Member

Yes, I developed early; but not in the way that could have made me popular with boys or girls.

At birth I was 7 lbs. 6 oz. and 21". I was always tall for my age. At 3 years old I looked 6 years old. I developed pubic hair and underarm hair at the end of first grade. Not little wisps either, I had a full bush as my grandma used to call it. :redface::rolleyes: I was not the first in my grade to get my period though. I got my period at 11 years old in the beginning of 6th grade.

The summer I was 8 years old I grew 5 inches my mother literally couldn't keep me in shorts. We were constantly at the mall buying me knew short sets. I grew out of my clothes before I could ever wear them out. I grew visibly every week! Yes, the stretch marks on my ass have been there since that summer from growing too fast, not from being obese.

I can remember going shopping for school shoes in the 5th grade, I was 10 years old and the shoe salesman remarked to my mom about how well behaved and respectful I was for a teenager. He thought I was a high school senior. :eek: I was always head and shoulders above the rest of the kids in my class. Mom knew to look for me in the back row of any class picture. I had a tendency to slouch in an effort to fit in, so mom enrolled me in ballet when I was 4.5. I took classical ballet until age 12. My posture is not perfect but it's pretty good. :smile:

I started masturbating in the 5th grade.

Neighbors and relatives would ask my parents what they were feeding me. The funny thing was I didn't eat that much back then. I lived on sloppy joes, hot dogs, pizza, hoagies, peanut butter, fried shrimp, and Big Wheels. The only vegetables I would eat were spinach, green beans, corn, and broccoli with cheese sauce.

Like NineInchCock_160IQ, I haven't had anyone card me for an R-rated movie since I was 12. I didn't get carded at the local liquor store until after I turned 21 and I had been buying lottery tickets and booze there since I was 14. :tongue: :cool:

From 6th grade on I had people telling me I should either model or play basketball. :tongue: Trust me, there is nothing funnier than me trying to dribble a basketball and getting upset because it hurts my palms. I was and am still uncoordinated. When you grow that fast you tend to be clumsy because you kind of forget where you end and other things begin.

For the final issue of the school newspaper in the 8th grade they always did a 'best of' issue. Everyone was so sure I would be the tallest girl in the grade; but by some strange stroke of luck my friend Michelle P. grew a half inch! I did not want to be remembered as the tallest girl in the class of 1980. I graduated 8th grade at 5'7" tall and 118 lbs. There were 5 boys taller than me and I still remember all their names.:rolleyes::tongue:

Barefoot, I now stand exactly 5'9" tall. I didn't develop hips or an ass until I was about 21 or 22 years old.

Not to worry dude it was interesting.

11. Dimples

Dimples New Member

I was a very late developper.

I was 15 before I had my first period and because I was an athlete my periods were very random. I didn't develop breasts until then either (and I still don't have very big breasts.)

I'm tall, but I didn't grow until I was about 14-15 and I grew about 6 inches in a summer.

I hated it until I realised that I didn't have boobs to get in the way when I was training.

I still get IDed when I go get booze (Legal age here is 19!)...but hey...if I age like my mother (who is in her mid fifties) I will be happy.

12. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Apparently I've always been big 'down' there although I have kept it covered quite well and not been made fun of and I don't think I'm big enough to be made fun of.

The only thing that developed early was my English...I'd read practically every book in school by the time I left (primary) and was reading my own in school.

And I used to be so talented :redface:

Just to add, I don't know anyone in school who had a big dick or was teased or known for it. Not that I wanted to but this cock teasing/bullying I hear about seems quite rare...maybe its an American thing? We're very hush-hush over here. Your privates are private :tongue:

13. viking1

Gold Member

It probably is way worse in the USA with all these infantile egomaniacs we have over here...

Just curious, did you know any guys to get teased for a small penis?

14. JennyS

JennyS New Member

I wasn't an early bloomer, but one of my best friends was. She didn't just get teased, she got harassed. And it wasn't just other kids, but even some parents would act like she was some kind of slut because she had big breasts.

I'm very surprised guys said anything to you about having a big penis. Generally speaking, girls don't know how big a guys dick is, so you'd think other guys would shut up about it (so girls don't hear about it).

It's the opposite situation with girls... everyone can tell if a girl has large breasts so other girls get really catty really fast trying to give her such bad self esteem that she's not a threat on the dating scene.

15. 36DD

Gold Member

Albums:
    I started developing breasts early, at age 9. I got my period when I was just barely 11. Then I pretty much stayed the same until 14 or 15, then I just blossomed into a very curvaceous girl with gorgeous legs. I didn't know what to think of the attention I received...some girls (ok, most) were mean and jealous, the boys loved it. I noticed from an early age the effect I had on men and it felt very powerful for the most part.

16. 3664shaken

3664shaken New Member

It was actually a major curse for me, starting developing my breasts at 8 and by age 9 I was fully developed as I am now. I also started my period when I was nine also.

I was teased constantly by both boys and girls at that age and had many older boys trying to have sex with me. However I never looked older, even today at age 40 I still get carded about half the time when I order a drink.

So just imagine a nine year old that looked like a six year old but with a body of a 18 year old. I was also confused about the transformation and the start of my period and my mom was not very helpful, so it basically sucked.

17. whatireallywant

Gold Member

I reached puberty at around the "average" age. (12)

I'm still waiting for boobs! :eek: OK, I actually do have them now (although smaller than I'd like by quite a bit...), but even at age 17 I was still wearing a training bra, sadly... I always wanted large breasts and would pad my shirts to walk around when no one was looking... Now granted, I was very slim back then (5'2" and 94 lbs.), but still... I would've loved the kind of attention that the large breasted women get... I would thrive on that stuff!

I was very UNpopular with the boys. But I was also very unpopular with the girls. Not much difference there.

And I've always looked much younger than my age. I was still offered lollipops at the bank when I was 17 and 18 years old! :eek: Also, I was at a place where the people I was around were going to try to sneak into a bar underage and they told me not to go with them because I looked so much younger than my age that I'd blow their cover! :biggrin1: (They got caught anyway...) Although now at age 44 it's great to look younger than my age (since thankfully I am not mistaken for being pre-pubescent anymore!)

18. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I was small breasted and I never went lacking for any attention, it really is down to attitude wirw.

19. Principessa

Gold Member

20. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Draft saved Draft deleted