Did you eat your own semen?

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can not understand why guys eat their own cum. Then, do they also enjoy tasting any other dischages from their own orifices? tears, snot, sputum, urine or ....
I wonder what my earwax tastes like. What a gross-out!

Just to clarify something. Semen is not a waste product. It's your DNA. Just saying. :smile:

Run8

Just Browsing
Media
I love how my precum tastes and I make tons of it but not so big on eating my load as the urge usually passes after I cum. The taste is ok when I've tried but the sweet precum is way better lol.

dtlol

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Perth City (Western Australia, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i sure do. i know when i intend to do it and make sure i have plenty of time because of the mess it makes. il go for hours, sometimes with ass play too, oil all over myself, add in some watersports. get in the shower, legs in the air and cum like crazy all over my mouth, face and body. and can usualy swallow what in my mouth. though sometimes i looe the desire and spit it out. but yes as others say, precum is better and easier to manage as im still horny as im eating it.

the whole idea of it was introduced to me by my lovely gf, who is into many crazy things, but i just count myself as lucky and go along with them

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"101% straight"? That seems excessive.

Max -- Cuz I said so! LOL I found out I liked having my ass licked when an old girlfriend of mine gave me one really sloppy blowjob. When she was done I jokingly said "Now clean up your mess!" and she started licking me clean and when she got to my ass she licked that as well. From that point on every time she gave me a blowjob she rimmed me and I liked it. As for how I starting enjoying the taste of cum -- one day the same girl was giving me a hand job in my car while we were at lunch. Just as I was about to cum she said "You know you always have me eat your cum. Have you ever tasted it?" to which I replied "NO!". She told me if I'd eat my own cum at lunch time she'd let me fuck her in her ass. AND THAT is how I started tasting my own cum and also found out I liked fucking girls in the ass!

Things from there progressed after she and I broke up I started dating a girl from work. She worked second shift so she would come in just as I was taking my last break of the day. We'd meet, at the time I had this horrible old van, in my van for a quickie. Each time I'd go down on her she was soaking wet. Cum to find out, yes an intentional pun there, what her wetness was was her HUSBANDS cum left in her from the morning fuck! I had no idea she was married but she said she loved the idea of me eating her and fucking her knowing her husbands cum was in her. Since I had been doing it and not knowing it the next few times I did do it I did find it a big turn on. I eat his cum out of her and then load her up with mine! I fucked her good for another week or so and then I quite my job and never saw or heard from her again. And that is how I found out I liked eating another guy's cum from or off of women.

Now following the logical path of progression the next step for me would be to actually, as a 101% straight guy (tossed that in for Wolf! LOL), is to suck another man's dick. Would I? Not at this moment!!! Would I let a guy suck me? Yes and I have while his wife gave him coaching on how to do it. And I must say it was a damn good blowjob!!! I like cum but not ready to take a hit from the pipe if you know what I mean. I'm a contact buzz kinda guy! LOL

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My, you sure went into a long detailed justification of your 101% straightness.

Who are you trying to convince?

It isn't trying to convince anyone or even myself. It was an outline to show that yeah us "straight" guys do have some kinks and that it's ok to explore them and even enjoy them. Just an illustration of how things progress and how no matter what anyone thinks it's ok to be yourself.

Does that make sense?

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
It isn't trying to convince anyone or even myself. It was an outline to show that yeah us "straight" guys do have some kinks and that it's ok to explore them and even enjoy them. Just an illustration of how things progress and how no matter what anyone thinks it's ok to be yourself.

Does that make sense?
I absolutely think it's ok to explore and to be yourself, it's great in fact.

But given that you like eating other guys' cum and like having them suck your dick and balls and eat out your ass (and who knows what else you haven't told us), I still think that making a point to declare you're "101% straight" is "excessive".

That's the part that doesn't "make sense".

Last edited:

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some people like liver and onions but I don't does that make me less of a meat eater? Certianly not. I've never been one on one with a guy rimming me and sucking my dick and probably never will. But don't have a fit over casual contact, friendly fire or even eating another mans cum while in the throws of crazy threesome action between another man and woman. Label anyway you see fit I'm fine with it. And again I make no effort to "defend" or "convince" anyone of who or "what" I am.

I'm ok with being me. And no matter what there is nothing hotter than a woman giving her husband instructions on how to suck my dick, slobber my balls and lick my asshole out only to watch them snowball my cum. Now that's hot and I've had it happen several times!!! :)

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Some people like liver and onions but I don't does that make me less of a meat eater? Certianly not.
That's a bad analogy. A better one would be you're not 101% vegetarian if you eat meat and enjoy it.

I've never been one on one with a guy rimming me and sucking my dick and probably never will. But don't have a fit over casual contact, friendly fire or even eating another mans cum while in the throws of crazy threesome action between another man and woman. Label anyway you see fit I'm fine with it. And again I make no effort to "defend" or "convince" anyone of who or "what" I am.
I haven't labeled you at all. You labeled yourself -- "101% straight".

Is having a woman involved what defines the male on male activity as 101% straight?

That seems like a strange justification and illogical. Are you sure you're not trying to "convince" yourself?

I'm ok with being me. And no matter what there is nothing hotter than a woman giving her husband instructions on how to suck my dick, slobber my balls and lick my asshole out only to watch them snowball my cum. Now that's hot and I've had it happen several times!!! :)
That's great. I'm glad you have fun and you're open to experimenting.

It's just perplexing to me that while you're so free to experiment and free to talk about it, it's still so important for you to label yourself "101% straight" and then defend it -- on an anonymous internet board of all places, where nobody gives a crap about your actual orientation.

Last edited:

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's a bad analogy. A better one would be you're not 101% vegetarian if you eat meat.

I haven't labeled you at all. You labeled yourself -- "101% straight".

Is having a woman involved what defines the male on male activity as 101% straight?

That seems like a strange justification and illogical. Are you sure you're not trying to "convince" yourself?

That's great. I'm glad you have fun and you're open to experimenting.

It's just perplexing to me that while you're so free to experiment and free to talk about it, it's still so important for you to label yourself "101% straight" and defend it -- on an anonymous internet board of all places, where nobody gives a crap about your actual orientation.

I am no longer exactly sure what your issue with me is. Are you upset at the fact that I call myself 101% straight vs. just 100% straight? Does it really matter to anyone other than me that I like to have a husband wife team orally gratify me? I sense a little anger in your responses and not sure, where it stems from, but I am open to constructive conversation. I really do not see the need to “label” someone or even accuse anyone of NOT being one way or the other based on needs, desires, likes or kinks.

Is there a question coming here soon to stimulate conversation? I think the only one worried about my “orientation” is you…I fail to understand why you continue to bash me for explaining my situation in an effort to assist someone else to find themselves or understand what may be fogging their mind.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I am no longer exactly sure what your issue with me is. Are you upset at the fact that I call myself 101% straight vs. just 100% straight?
I'm not upset.

Does it really matter to anyone other than me that I like to have a husband wife team orally gratify me?
Nope.

I sense a little anger in your responses and not sure, where it stems from, but I am open to constructive conversation.
Good. I'm not at all angry. However, you sound a little angry yourself, at the very least defensive. Not "open".

I really do not see the need to “label” someone or even accuse anyone of NOT being one way or the other based on needs, desires, likes or kinks.
Again, I haven't "labeled" you, nor have I "accused" you of anything. You labeled yourself. "101% straight".

Is there a question coming here soon to stimulate conversation?
I asked a couple of questions in my last post which you quoted. You could answer those if you like.

I think the only one worried about my “orientation” is you…
I'm not worried about your orientation. However, that solid 101% label does seem very, very important to you.

I fail to understand why you continue to bash me for explaining my situation in an effort to assist someone else to find themselves or understand what may be fogging their mind.
I'm not "bashing" you. Don't exaggerate. I didn't realize your intention was to "assist someone else to find themselves and understand what may be fogging their mind". If that's the case, maybe you want to take a good clear honest look at yourself first.

And again I make no effort to "defend" or "convince" anyone of who or "what" I am.
Okay.... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

facial4me1951

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i love to eat my cum when i jackoff. i lick it off my hand, or when i am feeling flexible, i raise my hips over my head and shoot my load onto my face.

i love to swallow cum when i suckoff other men. the taste is not a real consideration. it's more about the desire and pursuit of another man's cock and cum. i love it when a guy pulls out his cock or drops his jeans. i love to feel a cock stiffen and enlarge as i lick it, suck it, and take it into my throat. i love to hear a man groan that he is getting close , and i especially love to feel his cock stiffen to the max just before he cums. and i milk his softening member to squeeze the last drops with my lips.

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i love to eat my cum when i jackoff. i lick it off my hand, or when i am feeling flexible, i raise my hips over my head and shoot my load onto my face.

I wish I had that ability to be flexible!!! Too many years of sports and too many car accidents have left my back unable to flex like that. But I've always wondered what it would be like to cum in my own face...I mean women love it and seem to enjoy it but I'd like to experience it just to see what it's all about.

D

deleted645791

I find that I'm curious about tasting my cum while I'm jerkin it, but once I finally do cum, I'm not interested anymore.

Although, I'm a huge precummer and cummer. So I really like the taste of my precum, it's slightly salty and a little sweet. When it oozes down my shaft, sometimes I'll lick off a big drop off my finger. There's so much of it, might as well taste it if I'm not using it as lube. There are other times where I can stop right before I'm about to cum (edging), and my dick will ooze out some cum but will stay hard. When that happens, I let run down my hand, and I lick it off. My cum is also slightly salty and a little sweet, with a slightly bitter aftertaste. Actually doesn't taste like much, which makes sense, since there is so much of it and it's pretty watery.

There was one time where my cum rag slipped, and since I'm a powerful cummer, I got it in my mouth, eyes, and all over the wall. It tasted alright, burned the fuck out of my eyes (ouch!), and made a huge mess that got everywhere. I simultaneously learned that I don't like the taste of my own cum after an orgasm AND that it needs to never go in my eyes ever again.

criminalatino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There's nothing wrong with it. Semen could be "sexy" if u are really really hot and when u taste it is like GOSH this is me hahaha. BTW there's not a rule which says EATING UR OWN SEMEN MAKES U GAY. C'mon, i think "a person" is to mind-closed and homophobic