Did you ever “service” a military guy?

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm attracted to conservative, wholesome, guy-next-door types. About 3 years ago, I met a military guy in a club. He was stationed in north Jersey, but drove to PA to "hang-out". I really liked his body type-- 5'9, ~190#, a thick build with broad shoulders, round puppy eyes and wide-ass grin. (I would have taken him home to meet mom anyday!)

We talked for a while, went out for a late night burger and then back to my place. It wasn't my intention to go to bed with this guy that night, b/c I liked him so much and wanted to get to know him better. He was really relationship-material. But when he told me that he'd be leaving for Iraq in a few weeks, and would be visiting his family in Chicago before going overseas, then I knew I would not have much time with this guy.

So, I struck while I had the chance. We showered and hit the bed. IT WAS ON!! I loved the fact that his demeanor totally changed-- from nice wholesome gentleman to an aggressive, take-charge f*cker! He barked orders. He talked dirty and cursed! He plowed me in several different positions and then quickly left b/c he had to be back on base by 6am. I just lai back to catch my breath from that work-out!

Two weeks later, he called before leaving for Iraq. We did an encore performance and that was the last time I saw him. I'm glad that he went to Iraq with a smile on his face. Hey, I do what I can for my country.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Never have been that lucky to deal with any military guys. The closest I ever got to a person in uniform is a security guard in a mall when I was younger, and a MBTA Official. But if there's any military types (and not the ones that just put on camoflauge pants when they go to leather bars) out there, I'll be glad to give ya a shot!

D_Conway Titty

Experimental Member
Media
I married an army reserve. When we met he was 2 years into it. We dated for a year, got married. However, before we got married, someone from his troop saw that his orientation said "gay" on his myself, reported him, and he got discharged for "homosexual misconduct." I fail to see how your myspace orientation could qualify as "homosexual misconduct." The made it seem like he raped someone. He didnt even have a chance to argue it or say it wasnt true. But in the end, I guess it worked out for us, cause then we were able to get legally married without worrying about his troop finding out.

And lemme tell you. Men in service (typically) have the most incredible bodies. We've been married for over a year now and his sexiness still takes my breath away. At least 6 times a week :)

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Never while in the barracks or on base. Besides basic training and tech shool, I was a "weekend warrior" so I didn't have that much of a chance. Probably a good thing as I would have been kicked out for my love of men - especially those in a military uniform.

Since then though...I've probably serviced every branch of the service except Coast Guard. Any takers?

Last edited:

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, but i wanted to since he had given me the sweetest blowjob ever because it was so unexpected. He swallowed all of the evidence and would not let me reciprocate figuring he had already risked too much for both of us. Remember this was the Army of World War II. And it all happened in the lower berth of a Pullman Sleeping Car.