Did You Ever Feel Remorseful Or Angered Knowing Your Partner Had Been Cut?

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I could not imagine asking such an invasive question. If the information was shared with me because he felt like disclosing his reasons to me I'd listen. But I just couldn't imagine asking a question like that.
I guess some people are less considerate than you are when asking or not asking questions, or do not see it as such a sensitive topic? I have been asked a decent amount of times about it and I think it might be a combination of people are a bit more open here (and expect others to share too) and it is quite rare to meet a circumcised man. Most conversations have been totally benign, but I also got a few confused looks followed by a change of subject, as well as my ex being quite disapproving of what I did to my body. I also appreciate the ladies of LPSG are perhaps far more considerate/sensitive to this kind of conversation than perhaps many women I met, so thank you for your support and insights!

Reactions: LaFemme

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And I guess to make sense of the entire thread, I was ultimately trying to understand what would come across as less odd/annoying/concerning for the average women, either:

a) me lying that I was circumcised at birth and shifting some of the “blame” to my family (cheap cop out, plus I don’t like lying) or
b) me admitting that I elected to have surgery on my genitals to remove my fully healthy foreskin and that I am perfectly happy with my decision.

I guess ultimately it does not matter, but telling the truth is the best in almost any situation.

To be frank, I also have a feeling that there is some stigma associated with it or people think there must be something seriously fucked up with you to choose to get circumcised as a grown up male, which had me feel a bit hesitant in sharing this with future partners, especially as my ex criticised it. Fingers crossed other ladies, should they ask, will be as accepting as you and if not, their loss I guess.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
And I guess to make sense of the entire thread, I was ultimately trying to understand what would come across as less odd/annoying/concerning for the average women, either:

a) me lying that I was circumcised at birth and shifting some of the “blame” to my family (cheap cop out, plus I don’t like lying) or
b) me admitting that I elected to have surgery on my genitals to remove my fully healthy foreskin and that I am perfectly happy with my decision.

I guess ultimately it does not matter, but telling the truth is the best in almost any situation.

To be frank, I also have a feeling that there is some stigma associated with it or people think there must be something seriously fucked up with you to choose to get circumcised as a grown up male, which had me feel a bit hesitant in sharing this with future partners, especially as my ex criticised it. Fingers crossed other ladies, should they ask, will be as accepting as you and if not, their loss I guess.

It is a surgical scar. It has story. That story can be a one liner or in depth as you choose.
But, no one expects a dude to have a story for circ.
It’s typically done as an infant or at certain life cycle events, depending on where you are in the world.

Reactions: g0nz0 and Stu311
D

deleted924715

For me the second scenario is preferable anyway. I'd much rather he made the choice himself than someone made it for him. It's unusual here so I'd probably ask about it but it wouldn't be an issue.

It's pumping and all that stuff that would make me run a mile

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For me the second scenario is preferable anyway. I'd much rather he made the choice himself than someone made it for him. It's unusual here so I'd probably ask about it but it wouldn't be an issue.

It's pumping and all that stuff that would make me run a mile
Thanks for providing a British perspective as well. Noted. Would it still make you feel a bit odd or raise an eyebrow knowing he’d chosen to have it done?