Did you ever find your dads condoms used or unused.

BERTTC1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My dadkeeps his in the dresser under his jockstrap along with 8 page fuck books. His used ones were in the bathroom trash, wrapped in tp and always had a larger load of cum in them.

Reactions: rko and 12loner

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
yes found them both used and unused.
unused ones were in his drawer and/or under his pillow
used ones were in bathroom trash but not in tp. even i measured used ones (which were not open to full extent) to my size. and it had beacome my fantasy to learn when they made it after finding a new one.
I think dad stopped using them after mom completed life cycle .

Reactions: 12loner

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yes I knew where he kept them (bedside dresser drawer) was also told if I needed them to take what I needed. period.

I also told my sons the SAME thing- not having a condom is NO excuse (and if they got someone pregnant I would disown them...(and they KNEW how much I did not mean that lol)

yes, found a few used ones in the trash, or once one that was flushed and 'floated'...couldn't figure out what it was for a minute)

and yes, a bit of a turn on too...'wow, pops getting laid....good job pop!"

B_caseyinbc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I keep a good supply in the bathroom for me and my older sons. I'd rather have them be able to access them than to become a grandad at my age!

nattynatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
From as long as i can remember, there were Durex fetherlite packets in my dad's bedside drawer. This was in the 80s, when the packet featured a blurry pic of a young couple walking on an empty beach. I never enquired what they were because, somehow, i knew there was something private about them.

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My dadkeeps his in the dresser under his jockstrap along with 8 page fuck books. His used ones were in the bathroom trash, wrapped in tp and always had a larger load of cum in them.

eeewww! No. Now change the subject FFS.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I keep a good supply in the bathroom for me and my older sons. I'd rather have them be able to access them than to become a grandad at my age!

ya i think u have the same attitude as my dad, i have 3 bros, and after i was 10 no mom in the house(divorce). my dad is career military and we never got any kind of romanticized talk about how u need to love a girl b4 u fuk her, he was more matter of fact "WRAP IT!" and always made sure there was a stockpile in the bathroom and never said anything about them disappearing. now disappearing beers was a whole different issue...lol

i never went hunting for his used ones that would be a little weird, but when he had a "girlfriend" over and they were really going at it late at nite i sure got off listening to them.

ItalianShowOff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I found my dad's a few times but after my mom completed her 'life cycle', as nakeddad said, there was none of his anymore.
But I found TONS of my brother's condoms lying across his room, used and unused. He always told me I could take as much as I wanted (or needed). I got really turned on listening to him fuck chicks and dudes. We had seperate rooms next to each other seperated by a thin wall in the basement while everyone else slept two floors up, so he snuck guys and gals in all the time, fucked them, then left the condoms hanging around. So hot!

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
dad + sexuality = gross!

I agree, but here, it's not really about being sexually attracted to your father, but rather to the fact the he is sexual and you want to imitate that. It's very psychological.

On the other hand, boys are almost always turned-off by any sexualization of their mother. I know I am.:eek:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree, but here, it's not really about being sexually attracted to your father, but rather to the fact the he is sexual and you want to imitate that. It's very psychological.

On the other hand, boys are almost always turned-off by any sexualization of their mother. I know I am.:eek:

I know my dad is sexual but I also think this question is about sexualizing him as well, and I guess I'm not quite ready to imagine that. :biggrin1:

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
as a kid I constantly snooped around everywhere, so of course I found my father's condom stash...and of course I took some...they were some strange brand I had never seen before...almost generic-looking...and definitely unused...

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know my dad is sexual but I also think this question is about sexualizing him as well, and I guess I'm not quite ready to imagine that. :biggrin1:

it's a good thing ur mom didnt' have any trouble sexualizing ur dad otherwise u wouldn't be here.

D

deleted296010

Yep, my dad kept his in the night stand on his side of the bed.

My older brother kept his in the back of his desk.

Once my sons were old enough, I showed them where I kept mine. I said they were to use them, no questions asked. I did keep count ...