Did you ever find your dads condoms used or unused.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by BERTTC1, Feb 28, 2009.

1. lalapants

lalapants Member

yea, i found durex magnum extra large condoms in my dads underwear drawrer when i was 11. i was fascinated in seeing his penis just to see if it was actally big enough to fit in extra large ones.

2. rugbyguy14

rugbyguy14 New Member

Albums:
    i found my dads in the night table when i got older there would always be some in the bathroom for my brother and me

3. lubeitup8

lubeitup8 Member

Yeap , found them in his night stand while looking for change as a early teen. I thought my mom had her tubes tied. But the think that got me was that they were favored. I knew they had sex but that was a little kinky for me to think about.

4. Joll

Gold Member

Albums:
    lol yeh - nicked a few of 'em :rolleyes:

5. housebroke husband

housebroke husband New Member

Never knew or asked what mom and dad used for birth control until one day I found one floating in the toilet. As I was inly four or so it wasn't mine

6. mm510

mm510 New Member

Albums:
    found my dads condoms all the time. we talk about sex openly so once he showed me how to put a condom on, when i was about 14. he just put one on so i knew how. we are open about that stuff, its never been wierd. yesterady i found a used one in his underwear on the floor.

7. hollywood11.4"

Albums:
    have found my dad's condom's both used and unused. he keeps them in the top drawer of his dresser under his underwear, and sometimes under his pillow. easy to grab one on the spur of the moment i guess. have found his used rubbers too both in bathroom trash, not wrapped in toilet paper, and also lying in his bedroom. kinda hot to find his used filled rubbers, though some might find it objectionable.

NateicusPumper likes this.
  8. Icantthinkofaname

Albums:
    Unfortunately, yes.

I was digging through his medicine cabinet one day, cause I needed some ointment for a cut and found his stash (Just a box).

Then about a year later I found an empty box underneath MY bed, I left the laundry basket with his and my clothes in there while he was packing a suitcase. I guess he was going to throw it away but forgot.

Later I was on a cleaning spree, and I was vacuuming around his room and found two unopened condoms near his bed.

9. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

My goodness! Only 3 posts and banned already.

10. southernstud

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well, I found my pop's condoms in his nightstand...they were near a pink vibrator that was wrapped up in some silky underwear. They were there up until he got a vasectomy, now there are no condoms in his room...shit happens though.

Draft saved Draft deleted