Did you ever get revenge on someone that broke your heart?

Eddiekim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't bother? because I was going to......when I broke up with my first ex who was cheating on me with my best friend! huh....but I couldn't, because I know how hurt is even after your revenge.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naw. Anyone who has broken my heart doesn't deserve my attention nor the energy it would take to get back at them.

When you really loved someone and it turns sour, it makes the breakup harder. You find yourself thinking about them and sometimes it makes you sad. For me, thinking about getting even with them causes me to have to think about them and that's not my plan. We're ex'es for a reason - I'm not trying to rehash old feelings. It's over. Period.

Simba

X-girfriend from Highschool decided that she wanted to date her x boyfriend but fuck me. Her parents told her there was nothing wrong with falling in love, but it was wrong to fall in love with a poor man. I lived on a dirt road in the country, her parents lived in an upperclass neighborhood in town. Well anyway her parents let her x spend the night with her one friday night. I found out about it, I was really hurt. I was 17. Well years passed and one day I was working for a utility company reading meters. I had a wife a daughter my own place and nice truck. I happened to be reading the gas meters in her neighborhood. When I got to their house it did not look so nice anymore, and one of her sisters was outside on the phone. She asked me how I was doing I said great, and told her about my life. Well wouldn't you know it, seems mom and dad went splitsville after he lost his Airline Pilot job, and Jessica had been in and out of jail, and was fresh home from a trip to the nuthouse!!!!!! hahahahaha

cdarro

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No not really. I did see my ex once, who cheated on me and dumped me. She was walking through the aisle at a target with a guy who had to be like 5'0'' tall. We caught eyes and I just laughed out loud at her, and she looked embarrassed.

Not nearly as good as yours, but it's all I've got :(

Love it! This is the best payback. "You dumped me....for that?" LOL.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have found that being happy is the best revenge of all. It shows that your ability to live and love is far greater than the person who dumped you.

Lex--who was once dumped via email and sees this guy in passing at least once per year now.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
no.
the only women who ever broke my heart, I still love, and would never do anything to harm nor hurt.

That they did not want me, does not alter what I saw in them.