Did you ever go back to a post....

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
and think... I didn't write that, how did that get there? :confused::biggrin1::confused:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Did you ever come out of a store and get back into your car, start it up and have the radio blare so loudly it scares you? You immediately think, "Hey, who turned up my radio?!"

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Have you ever crawled in your car to drive someplace, and five minutes later found yourself sitting in your car at home, or work, or someplace you go all the time but not where you intended to go that day?

Me, either.

Did you ever wake-up at night to pee, too tired to turn on the bathroom light, walk over to the toilet, start to piss and then wonder why you're not hearing a splash?

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you ever wake-up at night to pee too tired to turn on the bathroom light, walk over to the toilet, start to piss and then wonder why you're not hearing a splash?

It's them damn fuzzy covers that SHE likes so much. I found out those things can hold about a quart before you have to change them.

(Hey, I don't remember writing this...)

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have you ever had a pointy little head and pointy ears and a wrench in your hand and post utter bullshit?:wink:

Pointy head? You must have the men in white sheets on your mind. If you want to start a thread about splitting the atom, be my guest. I hope you are not one of those people who are only happy when they are miserable.:wink:

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have you ever had a pointy little head and pointy ears and a wrench in your hand and post utter bullshit?:wink:
Careful MemO1O1 will accuse you of being miserable

I seem to be psychic:

Pointy head? You must have the men in white sheets on your mind. If you want to start a thread about splitting the atom, be my guest. I hope you are not one of those people who are only happy when they are miserable.:wink:

It would seem MemO1O1 that you are the only miserable one here or any where You hop between this board and BD's place and probably other boards as well complaining how nobody on the internet ever gets you and how loved you are in the real world Let me put forward for you this idea: If the internet is so mean to you and does not ever get you then you turn off your computer and stay off the internet.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It would seem MemO1O1 that you are the only miserable one here

I am not miserable at all. I do not hate people for the sake of hating them. Some people make others miserable so they can wallow in their own unhappiness. Some people are only happy when they complain.:wink:

worst case from a period of time when I was smoking too much and it wasn't tobacco...

...driving my car to work I slam on the brakes and think "My god! I've forgotten where my car keys are!"

....and then begin to wonder if I should lighten up on the stuff a bit.

:18:

avantgarde

Experimental Member
Media
LOL most of these, yep.

Have you ever been talking on your Cellphone while getting ready to leave the house, and panic to who you're talking to "I CAN'T FIND MY CELLPHONE!":eek: