Did you ever go back to a post....

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you ever wondered why other people were looking at you smiling then began smiling back thinking it just must be a good day then confronting a mirror and realizing you have the price tag hanging from your hat right in the middle of your forehead?

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever wondered why other people were looking at you smiling then began smiling back thinking it just must be a good day then confronting a mirror and realizing you have the price tag hanging from your hat right in the middle of your forehead?

Or worse yet, same situation only it's your fly being undone.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or worse yet, same situation only it's your fly being undone.

No thankfully I have never had that particular situation but I did see a guy trying to lay his rap on a girl with his fly open. You dont want me to tell you the show we were treated to that day.:eek: Let's just say she didnt have to guess whether it was a gun or if he was just happy to see her.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Did you ever get to work and realize you can't remember if you put deodorant on that morning or not? You dash off, buy some, and quickly apply it while in your car. Then, you realize you have been double deodoranted, and have thick pits all day.

joejack

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Have you every laid on the bullshit so thick that you convinced a great nation to go to war for absolutely no good reason and then thrown up your hands and offer no method to extricate that nation from the quagmire you have led it into until your successor takes over in 16 months time? :confused:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have you every laid on the bullshit so thick that you convinced a great nation to go to war for absolutely no good reason and then thrown up your hands and offer no method to extricate that nation from the quagmire you have led it into until your successor takes over in 16 months time? :confused:

Yeah, that happens to me all the time.:wink:

I once went to work with my shirt inside out the entire day and it wasn't until just before I went home that someone pointed it out to me. Does that count?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once went to work with my shirt inside out the entire day and it wasn't until just before I went home that someone pointed it out to me. Does that count?

Absolutely. It is up there with women walking around with their skirt stuck in their panty hose all day.Though I'd think you would feel it..:rolleyes:

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not miserable at all. I do not hate people for the sake of hating them. Some people make others miserable so they can wallow in their own unhappiness. Some people are only happy when they complain.:wink:
Judging by the amount of time you spend complaining you must be thrilled beyond insanity

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Has anyone actually had another piece of clothing clung to them by static. A friend of mine had a pre-teen bra thats just material hanging off her uniform once... wow almost died that day.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Did you ever watch a show on TV that you absolutely hate because the remote control thingie was on the other side of the room and you were too lazy to get up and retrieve it?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, Minnie Pearl I have never had that happen. :tongue:

Did you ever get to work and realize you can't remember if you put deodorant on that morning or not? You dash off, buy some, and quickly apply it while in your car. Then, you realize you have been double deodoranted, and have thick pits all day.
OMG! I used to to do that so much I just kept deodorant in my glove box.

Did you ever watch a show on TV that you absolutely hate because the remote control thingie was on the other side of the room and you were too lazy to get up and retrieve it?

How do you think I saw the The Brady Bunch Movie?

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have you ever put something in a safe place so that you would be able to find it when you need it, only to forget where that safe place was?....:rolleyes: