Did you ever run into someone who looked...

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Mem, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

...exactly like someone you knew.

Yesterday I walked into a Carvel (a famous Ice Cream chain, I think mostly in Northeast)
    I saw what I thought was my aunt but I was not sure. The lady looked Exactly like her. I hate when this happens because I felt awkward if it is her and I am not going over to hug and kiss her.

Once I saw what I thought was my uncle at a bank and the same awkward feeling happened.

I saw once on tv or heard on the radio that there is a family in which 3 member cannot recongnize anyone's faces . I think I may have 10% of this.

One time I had to go to a kid's birthday party that I did not want to go to. When I got outside I saw all the kids playing and running around and I did not know which one was my neice at first.

One time from my car I saw a kid on a bus that looked like me when I was a kid.

2. ManiacalMadMan

Gold Member

You may need to get some corrective vision eye glasses.

3. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I just did a few weeks ago. This Thai girl who was working at a bar in Phuket. She looked EXACTLY like a Salvadorian girl I used to have a huge crush on, who liked me for a while but eventually got knocked up by and then married to her ex-boyfriend. The Thai girl had the same mannerisms and body type and everything, it was uncanny. I tried to get this other girl to agree to a date, but alas, she turned out to be the one girl in Thailand who wasn't interested in me.

4. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

It's not about vision, it's about perception. If you can find me corrective perception glasses I would appreciate it.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice