Did you feel akward the first time you had sexual intercourse ?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Did you feel akward the first time you had sexual intercourse or did it take a few attempts until you were at ease?

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not terribly awkward, but rushed. We were sweet 16, and in the bushes at a country park where we might have been disturbed by a passer by at any time. I don't think either of us was comfortable with being undressed in front of the other, but the desire to fuck was overwhelming our embarrassment. It went like this. Clothes off. Fumble with the condom. Put penis in vagina. A few strokes, probably not more than a minute, then POW! I came, and it was all over. Throw condom into a bush. Dress quickly and walk hand in hand round lake feeling triumphant. It would all have been fine if she hadn't written about it in her diary. All hell broke loose when her mum found the little pink book and read about that!

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope. It felt like the most natural thing in the world. Maybe because it is :tongue:

Plus I knew that I was quite attractive with a nice sized cock so I had no reason to be nervous or awkward.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
I felt a bit nervous about it, but the person I was with made me feel really comfortable and because of that it didn't felt awkward at all. Like someone mentioned above, it felt really natural. Thanks to that person I had a wonderful first time.

wilseb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Awkward? I was more nervous than anything. It was my first time - I was 17 - and she was 15. She had been with guys before so I was also nervous about that. Not worried about measuring up but how well I would be able to please her.

I did cum but I didn't have an orgasm. I mentioned that to a friend of mine not long ago and his first went something like that, too. I had no idea what to feel or what it'd feel like so I was confused. Was something wrong? Am I wrong? Am I too small? Did I do it wrong?

During my teen years, I thought I was small because my friend I grew up with was very hung. And since I wasn't 9 inches, I thought that I was small. She told me that I wasn't - far from it. That did make me feel a bit better about that but was still nervous about the whole event.

As for the whole situation being awkward... yeah. With experience, you learn how to do things better. Starting out, you're like a bird being tossed out of the nest and forced to fly. Sure you'll fly but you won't be soaring like an eagle either. :wink:

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reluctant is the word that best described me the first time out... previous brush and close call with a female "friend" left me a little emotionally stirred - but not shaken. :D Turns out, everything just worked well together like it should have and it was much angst over *nothing* at all. Late teens, High School years are trial by fire. :>

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was completely overwhelmed by my sex drive. I was very in the moment. There was no fear, no awkwardness. We were both virgins, and the first time was slow, and patient. After we both were satisfied, we talked about it, made out some more, and then fucked like we were starving for it. It was so easy and fun, I wish everyone could have their sex lives begin just like that.