Did you feel akward the first time you had sexual intercourse ?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I found it easier to answer this question than some of the more detailed sexual questions that come up here. :D

Plus, for me, it was something that happened over 25 years ago...easier to talk about something that far in the past.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow, a lot of people have no problem to answer this question. It is like whatever they say here is completely anonymous. To me, it is nobody's business to know my sexuality or my real sex life.

But you have a whole bunch of posts on this site...I also saw your blog posts on privacy...why are you willing to discuss other things about big cocks but not your own sex life? It's not as if a potential employer is going to differentiate (provided they would ever find this site, which I think is extremely unlikely). You are hanging around and posting on a large penis site. Most "normal" people would think that in itself is a telling indicator of your personality.

I also think you are being a little bit paranoid -- how in the world could anyone possibly find you here if you don't mention your activities here anywhere outside this site? You are not using your real name so they can't google it...I assume that is not even a picture of you in your avatar. If you are not revealing your username to people outside of your online persona's sphere of influence, what possible way would they have to discover your activities?

Just curious as to what methods you think "Big Brother" would use to connect your LPSG posts with your real identity.

Sorry, people, if I am getting off topic from the thread, but I personally find the openness and frank sharing on this site to be one of its main attractions.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
No, it felt like the most natural and fun thing in the world. In fact, it was so much fun that we did it three more times before the night was over. That's not counting the blowjob I got for an appetizer. :biggrin2:

Media
I waited longer to have sex. Was in my 20's. And my GF at the time was more experienced than I. Much more. She kept pushing me to have sex, and finally one day I gave in. I don't know if I was nervous, just a bit clueless on what to do, and perhaps a bit intimidated because I wasn't as experienced. She said on me and started to ride me. But, it seemed that almost everytime she went up, my cock popped out. That was when I realized that she was used to something larger than me.

runningwoof

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't need sex to feel awkward. I already feel awkward every second of every day. If someone actually saw me nekkid, I'd be mortified, to say the least.

I feel the same way. I don't even like to see myself naked. It is the main reason I waited until I was 20 to loose my virginity (with a woman), and then it was with a stranger. When I started dating men a year later, the first time was awkward because we were drunk and his daughters were in the next bedroom. It wasn't the best sex ever, but it did make me realize that I was a lot more attracted to men then women.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
We were both mid-teenagers and were both keen to do it for the first time, but she was terrified her mother would come back early and catch us. Once I got nude with her I felt totally confident, which surprised me as I wasn't that way usually; I learnt later I always felt that way before sex, whereas my early gfs were usually coy or shy. After a bit of kissing and touching I got a condom on and did her in mish (of course) and came much too soon (of course!). We got dressed quickly and went outside; I was walking on air and she was very emotional; your first sex is truly life-changing. A friend of hers lent us a bed so we could have a longer session the week after with no chance of interruption, and things were a lot better for both of us, but nothing can beat your first fuck!

AverageJon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The only thing I was possibly awkward about was how she'd react to my size. I know it's stupid, but it wasn't her first time and didn't know whether I'd impress her or not...

She never said anything though, and since then I've gotten more and more confident about the issue.

D_Salvatore Speedbump

Just Browsing
Media
Yup, condom was way too tight, couldn't feel a damn thing and it lasted all of like five minutes. Didn't get to orgasm or anything. Was under the impression afterwards that i had completely screwed it up. Heard otherwise later, but yeah all around strange lol.

spooky204

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I remember it being rushed. i tried to make it last as long as possible and we did the doggie position. i'll never forget when i came, she turned her head, looked me in the eye and said "baaaaaa" and then the shepherd came running up and chased me off

(JOKE! ;) )

No, actually i barely remember my first time...i was really drunk and apparently it went well. I always find first time sex with a new paqrtner very stressful, even more so when its a 3some.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was a bit awkward. It was during a college trip. The girl had come to my room and we were hanging out on my bed. My roommate fell asleep but she and I kept talking. The conversation quickly turned to sex and she asked to have me inside her (she had seen the VPL while wearing some pretty flimsy shorts). I thought about but wanted to check with my roommie first. When I called his name he didn't respond. So I jumped down off the top bunk and went to the drawer to grab a condom.

It couldn't have been even a minute that was I away from her but by the time I got back to the top bunk she already had her jeans (with belt) and panties completely off and her legs wide open. I was kinda shocked but really turned on since it was the first time ever seeing pussy up close and personal. I stripped off my shorts and put the condom on. Once on, she opened her legs wider and I nestled between her legs and positioned my cock and pushed in. After about three minutes of slow thrusting I felt myself cumming. When I was done, I pulled out of her and took the condom off. I went back to studying some material for a class we were taking and she put her clothes and left. My roommie and I never spoke about it (I guess he really was sleep) and I wouldn't have sex again for another three years.

When we got back home, people found out and looked at me strange. That was the awkward part.

Simba

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was a freshman in HS, she was a senior. Things went alot further then I expected under the high school bleachers. She sat on my lap facing me and i realized she didnt have panties on under her skirt. She started to unbutton my pants and I was rock hard. She put it inside her and grinded me while we kissed. I blew a load in about 4 minutes...walked home in shock.

D_Enorma Scupcakes

Experimental Member
Media
My first time was with an on/off gf that I thought was going to be "the one". As it turns out, she wasn't a good match for me at all.

She'd been with a few guys before, probably 6 or 7, and I was (duh) a virgin. I remember the first time being decent for both of us, not awkward really, but I don't think I lasted for long. After we got done, I remember thinking - is this really all there is? Shouldn't there be something more?

She was the only person I've been with except my wife. My first time with my wife was MUCH MUCH better. We connected on levels I didn't know existed, and it continues to get better and better. It makes me look back on that first chick and wish I'd never slept with her in the first place. It's that meaningless to me now. I don't even remember what she looks like naked, or what she felt like, or anything, and it was only 7 or 8 years ago (I was in my early/mid 20s).

cece

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, it wasn't awkward at all. I so wanted it. I was ready. And I was excited. I was worried about getting pregnant though. My fears were allayed when he whipped out the condom.

rough_boi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My first sex at my early 20s, just few years ago with a dominant/top guy, was scared and bit rushed. We got naked and I deep throated his 7 or 8 inch cock, without condom. I was new to this so I thought the taste of his cock wasn't really as I would've expected then.

Later I got fucked in the ass bareback in all four position, for the first time I suddenly realized how painful that was! He did asked me if I want to get cummed in the ass, I was again scared so I said probably not, so he shoot on my chest and parts of my face.

I knew it was an unsafe sex, I guess I was too horny to think about anything at the time, I was just wanting to get screwed by a man's cock that's all I thought. Foolish, sure, so later I went for blood test and a second time of HIV test three months later, all went ok so I was relieved. So from then on, I decided no more unsafe sex anymore for me.. and would also strongly recommend everyone not to.