Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
LOL, awwww, no sex talk?

That's cool....so ....okay, I got an awesome new cookbook, a very pretty sweater, slippers with big thick bottoms (because I go outside in my socks...go figure!) perfume, some really nice hoop ear rings, and because I am so damn picky, the rest was gift certificates! ;)

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well almost every day has been Christmas, Hanukkah, a birthday this year, we bought and remodeled a house and furnished it. But we did spend Christmas eve with friends and I got a new serving platter, salt and pepper grinders, towels, socks, cooking oils, surf shorts, a book with naked men in it, a japanese gourmet gift basket. And from Santa I got 10 pounds of Starbucks Christmas blend, and a bracelet. This jew boy had a very Merry Christmas

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Glad to hear it. I'm very fond of Jew boys -- especially the hairy ones. Your serving platter reminds me of one of my favorite gifts this year which is a stone cheese board set into a wooden case with a drawer with 4 implements in separate compartments -- knife, cleaver, shaver, and cheese holder and with stone handles.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had to come and brag, because I've been spoiled this year! I got the newest Zelda for my nintendo ds, a super fancy straightner for my hair and a huge box of the most awesome professional colour pencils I've ever owned!

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL You sound like me.... I had a house full of my sons friends which was awesome in and of it's self. He, my son that is, got me a new pinky ring with a ruby in it and a pair of baby loop ear rings. He knows what I like!