Did you have a moment where it hit you how your penis measured up?

lvcin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually thought I was really really small since I'm a grower like woah. Like, I go from ~2 inches soft to ~5.5 - 6 hard. As you can imagine, seeing other guys in the showers always kinda left feeling like I had negative penis length. I didn't realize I was doin alright until I was ~19. I was, as usual, trying to dodge the "how big is yours" questions during one of the drunken co-ed late night shit-shooting sessions. It devolved into show and tell and I was shocked and elated to know I was not, in fact, the smallest prick in the room. Not the largest either, but big enough to not be truly worried. Even got me laid a couple times since I was suddenly the safely sized black guy! :18:

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
Ummm well only recently i realised lol. Never even thought of girth as a factor and had never measured it, and found out i had been measuring my length wrong the whole time and realised i was bigger than i thought lol.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My dad and big brother are also very well hung, and I understood from them at an early age that my dick and balls were large. I went through puberty very early, and I remember beginning to appreciate the large size of my genitals in a big way (no pun intended) around the 7th grade when the guys hit the showers after gym class. About that same time, I began to have a few of the usual experiences on boy scout camp-outs jerking off with friends, and I fully realized my celebrity status. I liked it.

degibbs212

Just Browsing
Media
the middle of my sophomore year all the way through middle of junior year i had a huge growth spurt. I think i grew like 6.5-7 inches taller. I was only like 5'4 but i shot up. At this time my 'small' penis got a lot bigger. Becuase i was also an athlete, i had always been around nudity in the locker rooms after practice. and was very selfconsious of my penis. even though i was 6 inches my sophmore year, i was rather small flaccid, only about 2.5-3 inches soft, whcih compared to the floppy monsters of some of my mates was quite small. However, my penis grew about 2.5inches that year as well and got substantially bigger soft. by the time i was a senior in high school i had a 9inch monster and over 6 inches flaccid and was one of the "big" kids on my football team. I was definitely grew out of my self confidence issues and would routinely be one of the kids walking around nude. That was definitely when i found out i was longer than most and a huge boost when i showed off my tool in the locker room. Also college hookups have also given me many surprising reactions when they find out what im packing

i first realised at 12 when a friend told me that the average penis size was six inches. i thought he meant when soft and was a bit worried at the time as my cock soft was 5.5 inchs! lol it wasn't until later that year in sex ed at school that i was told that it was really the average erect lenth, which meant i was well above average.:smile:

Reactions: C3sam