DID YOU JERK OFF W/ BUDDIES?

jiminri

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I belong to a jerkoff/suck club that meets once a month. Usually 5-8 or 9 guys show up and sooner or later just about everybody at least jerks everybody else's cock It's really fun.

Reactions: NYDad4real

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
I myself really do not jerk off but I do let others jerk me off... But if I am alone or with some buds or someone I do not do it, I let them do it for me and it seems to be more intense for me that way.
Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

Reactions: hungdarklatin

uncut1982

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have, once - not sure whether I would again or not though... it was fun doing it however. Exhilerating in a way to whip your pants down and wank whilst you're standing right next to your best friend.

D_Wedderelet Wonderwang

Experimental Member
Media
I used to with my friend in grade school. He was black and had a gigantic cock, i was jealous of it. He always told me I was big though. He ended up being gay which unfortunately drove us apart.

Couple years after that in high school my younger cuz wanted me to show him how to do it. Definitely an exhilarating feeling when I whipped out my junk and he was like "holy fuck, I'd hate to see you hard!" Didn't take long after that. Now we jack off together all of the time and he has caught up with me in size. We always argue about whose bigger. I think he has got me on length but he doesn't even compete in girth.

Reactions: NYDad4real

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Interesting replies here. I can honestly say I never jacked off with another guy until I was in my mid-twenties and he was a live-in boyfriend. Before that from age 7 on me and my friends sucked each others cocks regularly but we never jacked-off.