Did you like Michelle Obama's dress?

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hell NO ! I though that dress looked like one of those Cowboy shirts ! U Know them ! all Black with flames on the front ! OMG !!!!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The dress in its original form was quite striking but Mrs Obama had sleeves added and she is a bigger girl than the wraith who wore it on the runway. So, everything that looks good on the runway may not look good on you.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The dress in its original form was quite striking but Mrs Obama had sleeves added and she is a bigger girl than the wraith who wore it on the runway. So, everything that looks good on the runway may not look good on you.

Good point. Makes me think of some advice given me long ago about everything that looks good is not good for you. I often wonder if Michelle Obama's style of dress changed once the President Elect decided to run for office. Some of her more casual dress seem to be a little younger looking and less constructed. I think she should just throw out what's past presidential wives wore and make her own style choices. By no means am I comparing her to Jackie Kennedy but that is what made her such a fashion powerhouse. Jackie's style was classic but always had a uniqueness that no one has been able to duplicate. I think Michelle should do the same.