Did you lose your virginity to another virgin or to someone with experience

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine was with another virgin... someone as truly inexperienced as I was. We considered it "experimentation" though, and over several months we tried everything we could think of trying. He ended up "straight" and married with 2.5 kids and a station wagon and picket fence, blah blah blah. I on the other hand remained queer as a three dollar bill. I often wonder if he cringes when he thinks about us fucking each others' asses in the woods (if he even DOES ever think about it) or if he makes his wife "experiment" with him too. :biggrin1:

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My first time was with another virgin. I'd had some experience of foreplay before so I wasn't totally inexperienced, and managed to get her to come before any penetration took place. We hadn't planned on doing any more than that but one thing led to another and although I didn't come, we ended up with a very nervous six weeks cos she was late.

Anal virginity was another story. That was with an older, experienced guy. There was no emotional attachment. He was just a dick with a man attached. I wanted to know what it was like and he was up for it.

The first time I fucked a guy, where to start... Totally unprepared. I had condoms but neither of us had any lube other than spit. He wanted me to fuck him rough, but I couldn't even get in at first and when I eventually did get in, he decided I was too big. All in all, that was a bit of a disaster. Still, we learn from our mistakes, don't we?

hung and horny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Straight: Yep, a virgin, both of us. I think I did it right...and if I didn't she had nothing to compare it to! :p

Gay: I was not a virgin, he was. He loved it! :)

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I lost mine to an older woman. She had asked me if I was a virgin and I lied, said I wasn’t. It took her all of five minutes in bed for her to figure it out. I was so nervous. She told me to lay back and let her do the work. She rode me like a rodeo horse. We hooked up several times after that.

EFH33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
We both were virgins. I was 15 she was 14. Neither of us had a clue as to what to do, but we figured it out. She was my girlfriend.

psiedtsi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She wasn't a virgin, but I still fucked the shit out of her, she had to get off my cock before I even came the first time. I was fucking pissed. I did end up "finishing" later, though.

ItalianShowOff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My real virginity was lost to an older, definitly experienced girl. She was a senior and I was a sophomore ;)
She had known my brother and they fucked around, wanted to see what the middle child could do. She was really nice in bed and taught me alot about sex.
And the time I lost my anal virginity was to a bud. He fucked me and it was amazing. I posted the story somehwhere here.

Gnashin Teefe

Sexy Member
Media
gay: we were both virgins. he initiated things, we did a lot of experimentation together to figure things out. we were both on fire with anticipation and curiosity.

straight: we were both virgins. the gay experience happened earlier, so i was not so nervous about doing it with a girl.

B_ScottWilliamsonOC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We were both 17. Both virgins. We were friend for about three years in high school, then we just decided to try it. Eh... it was like the blind leading the blind. After a few months or practice, we really enjoyed it. But then college came and we went our separate ways

jakeryder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She was not a virgin I was 12 she was a little older. I figured out years later she must of had experience as she new what she was doing more than I was. The next girl I had was a virgin.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My first time with an older woman, she definitely knew what she was doing. (I'd admitted to being a virgin after we got naked.) She rode me for a orgasm or two, then I got on top.

My first time was with a non-virgin guy. He was a year or so older than me, so not super experienced, but definitely knew how to put Tab A in Slot B. And the other way around~!

guynmn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
First time, both virgins, college freshman .My friend Melissa's boyfriend at a party. Drinks and spin the bottle, led to other things.I had not even allowed one gay thought to enter my mind before that and had no idea what to do. So, we messed around and I fucked him about 2 strokes not even past the tip and it hurt to bad, so we decided to suck each other. He shot quick and in my mouth, that ended it, I never did cum. I was freaked beyond belief.
I have never had sex with a woman. Might seem odd to have my str8 % without the sex, but that's how it worked out. Had a girlfriends in highschool & college, I would have but never panned out.At first to religious, then guilty about doing "gay stuff". Now, it is sort of a novelty to both gay and str8 friends that I haven't done a woman beyond 3rd base.