Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried waiting until I got married, but got suckered in by my first actual boyfriend, who had already had a kid by the time he took my virginity, the day of my 17th birthday. 14 months of his bullshit, and he's still the longest relationship I've ever had.

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think it depends on what you're talking about. There's the first time you stick your penis in a vagina or an anus. Then there's the first time you take something up your anus. And I've heard mention of an "emotional virginity" as well.

You are right on...my hetero virginity was with another virgin. My first homo experience was best friend/roomie in college...but was kissing and touching, we were same sex virgins and emotional virgins...we had strong feelings for each other but were dating girls and it was a big mess. My first full on gay experience was with an older (I was 20, he was late 20s), experienced guy.

_Jonesy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This thread upsets me a bit.

When I was younger, I was a lot quieter and shy; all I wanted was somebody special, sweet and trustworthy to love me for me to lose my virginity to and hers. I also wanted it to last ad be the happiest part of my life. Now looking back, this is very unrealistic, but still I think I would have been nice to look back and know we'd always have that connection to one another.

As it happened the girl I did meet was not a virgin, and that bothered me at the time but even so I never got to lose my virginity to her either. No. Something worse happened...

She made me resentful, she made me give up and she made me lose my virginity to somebody totally random about a year later but something I do regret a horrendous amount now my head is clear how the perfect girl I had waited for had come along 3 months later than her predecessor, but because of the other girl I turned her down.

So now, I will never be able to lose my virginity to a virgin, chances are I will never get to be somebodies first and I have to man up and get over that.

But still... I'll never forget.

Onto topic though, she had a little experience but I would not say it was particularly great :p But then I didn't really want to, as you can deduce from the aforementioned info.

I already feel like one of those old men who go around telling people life stories for attention reading back hahaha.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
At the point I lost mine, I was kinda "let's get this over with" and my first partner was happy to oblige me- gently. It was more an intellectual , "oh- this is it?" experience rather than something that I really got off from. I liked the experience, and I haven't any regret- but it was a few years later before my experiences were about love, bonding, and a mutual escalation as I trusted my partner more and more.

I don't remember his name, but I have a pair of his Banana Republic Boxer Briefs somewhere...

conor

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Something worse happened...

She made me resentful, she made me give up and she made me lose my virginity to somebody totally random about a year later

"SHE" made you give up? SHE made you lose your virginity to someone else? No mate; I have got news for you - YOU did it.
Time to take responsibility for your actions, and stop blaming someone else....

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
She was not a teen virgin, she had three virgins on the same night, me and 2 cousins. One of those summer adventures.
I'd like to hear HER story - always wondered how a girl feels when she takes a guy's virginity, especially girls who have done it with several virgin guys.

D

deleted3782

Experienced. She was 8 years older than me, and married...but separated...but still living with her husband. Ya...

D_Mona Samore

Account Disabled
Media
I was 17 and he was the same age, but experienced. He laid on the couch and I crawled up on top. I was nervous, but excited at the same time. I kept lowering myself onto him, but as soon as he'd hit my barrier, I'd pull back up. We were kissing the whole time. Finally, I forced myself all the way down. It was glorious. I had all the control. But, it must have been exquisite torture for him, cuz he came very fast. If I could go back, I wouldn't change a thing. :)

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't ask. I assumed she wasn't though. She noticed my bulge through my pants a few times and finally asked me while sitting in my room to have sex. So, wanting to experience it for myself, I did it.

I would certainly not do that if I had a chance to go back though. She was so not the person to lose my virginity to.

Simba

MisterSix

Experimental Member
Media
I was 21. She was 25 and definitely not a virgin. We had become close over the summer. I fingered her once while she was sitting on the washing machine, which was running. She was very wet, as I recall ... and very receptive.

Finally, one night, she was going up the stairs. It was dark. I grabbed her from behind. She had one foot on the next stair. I slid into her from behind, holding her waist.

I didn't last long. Maybe a minute, before I pulled my cock out and shot my cum on the carpeted landing (which I had to clean up later).

The next time was on the couch. She had her legs spread, and I was kneeling. As I pushed my cock into her, she closed her eyes and sighed. It was very nice.

My first virgin was in 2003. She was 27 (yes, there are still are 27-year-old virgin women). I had been trying for days, but her pussy was so tight. Unbelievably tight.

Finally, my cock head got in her and the rest of it just slid in. We fucked slowly at first, and she was panting the entire time. There was a small amount of blood afterward, which I cleaned with a warm washcloth.

After that, she couldn't get enough. She was insatiable. She turned out to be a loud moaner. Not a screamer, but just moaned very loudly while I was inside her. And there was a certain spot on her neck that instantly turned her on if I gently kissed it.

cqguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first time was with a girl who was already experienced, and a bit older - that worked fine for me, I was shy and I'm sure she suspected I was a virgin, but she didn't make me feel clumsy or awkward - then again, maybe I was a natural :)

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
We were both at school, virgins and had been 'going out' for a while. The usual kissing and fumbling suddenly went up a level and we fucked without a condom or any other contraception. We were lucky she didn't conceive, the next times we were prepared. I'm fairly certain she was my one and only virgin, the next certainly wasn't and all my other school gfs were experienced.