did you once made sex with a gay?

richard1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
for example once i did with my classmit when we were in a trip. it was a good experience:wink:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
richard1 said:
for example once i did with my classmit when we were in a trip. it was a good experience:wink:

Many times and it was always a good experience :biggrin1:

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
well I can't say once, there was as few times, not too much, as my experience with men is limited, there was some good and some not so good.

almost 2 years ago, there was this one guy who gave me the blow job of my life, he was only 23, but damn he had a mouth on him.

and there was another guy on my 37th bday, that I chatted with online, with didn't suck one another off, but we sure fucked though, we took turns fucking one another, and while he was fucking me the second time around, he made me cum without me touching myself, I was still hard enough, we switched again, I fucked his ass and he started stroking himself and he shot a load, and then I had to cum once again.

I personally don't like to be with a guy who has not had any experience, especially at giving head, they tend to be a little too rough on the cock and balls, I would much rather be with a guy who has some experience.

richard1 said:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
richard1 said:

Possibly of equal interest would be the companion question to all of the gay men on this site.. have you made sexual love to a straight guy and was it a memorable experience? I will answer that question by saying I have jacked with a straight guy and I fucked another straight guy. Both experiences were pleasurable and memorable and were my only times having sex with straight guys!:cool: :rolleyes: :wink: :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
swede82 said:
Where do you find these STRAIGHT guys who are willing to have sex with another guy, without getting paid for it?

Sexual attraction between two attractive horny men can exist...has always existed... always will exist and does not require an assessment of a guy's sexual orientation to ascertain that sex would be mutually agreeable and satisfying! It may not happen often, but it does happen ! When it happens, it is special and memorable! It has only happened twice in my entire life. Each time was a treasured moment!:smile:

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
richard1 said:
Why dont you eat a whole box of Exlax and lock yourself in the closet:mad:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
swede82 said:
Where do you find these STRAIGHT guys who are willing to have sex with another guy, without getting paid for it?

Some are just very adventerous, and curious. I'm trying to convert one back to being straight because His constant calling me is getting on my nerves.
"It's funny how so may gay men try to turn a guy gay but so very few trying to do it the other way around."
:cool:

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Bryan_Lyte2 said:
Some are just very adventerous, and curious. I'm trying to convert one back to being straight because His constant calling me is getting on my nerves.
"It's funny how so may gay men try to turn a guy gay but so very few trying to do it the other way around."
:cool:

Hahahahhahahaaha....you must be good at what you do.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
donkeyboy9 said:
Fuckin funny uncut..am splitting my gut!:biggrin1: :smile: :cool:
Mabye i was too harsh! I just dont like talk like that. Sex with a gay. It reminds me of did you ever kiss a a black or a jew etc. I just dont have time for that shit!!:cool:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
donkeyboy9 said:
Possibly of equal interest would be the companion question to all of the gay men on this site.. have you made sexual love to a straight guy and was it a memorable experience? I will answer that question by saying I have jacked with a straight guy and I fucked another straight guy. Both experiences were pleasurable and memorable and were my only times having sex with straight guys!:cool: :rolleyes: :wink: :smile:

Leaving aside the oxymoron implied with "straight bottom," isn't the parallel question for gay men "Have you ever made sexual love to a woman, and was it a good experience?" From a gay perspective, I can't say there is any difference between making it with "gay" men or "straight" men, at least physically.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
fortiesfun said:
Leaving aside the oxymoron implied with "straight bottom," isn't the parallel question for gay men "Have you ever made sexual love to a woman, and was it a good experience?" From a gay perspective, I can't say there is any difference between making it with "gay" men or "straight" men, at least physically.

I will nibble on this tempting morsel forties fun has posed ! I have made love to a woman in the past and it was beautiful and sensual.. just as is making love to a man! I see little difference in physical sexual pleasure between making it with man or woman; however , I derive a much greater emotional content when making it with a man!:rolleyes: :smile:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stronzo said:
I'm bumping this thread up because I SO enjoy the wording of the thread title.:tongue:

It's almost poetic.

Did you once made sex with a gay?
No, I did it twice, hip hip hooray. :rolleyes: