Votes: 115 72.8%

• Total voters

Vezzam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never done it consistently
I did it every other day for about three weeks at one point and the first couple times it was sore afterwards, but after that I definitely noticed thicker-feeling erections. I am kinda scared to do it a lot cause I feel my penis is already a little weird looking (like its pointy on the left side haha...) and I'm not really into making it weirder.

Groanman

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Take a look at the website thundersplace.org. There are many, many guys who have gained significant amount of both length and girth. It's a free site, and they are not selling anything...just guys trading information about what works for them and what doesn't. (They currently have well over 100, 000 members, some more active than others.) It's probably the best all-around site on the web for in-depth information with no fees or hidden agendas. They have free videos, mentoring, and no lack of advice from other successful gainers.

The key seems to be staying on a routine, and it takes a lot more than 3 months of every other day exercises. Most successful gainers exercise 5 or 6 days, then rest for one day. A daily session may last 30 to 60 minutes, depending on the routine you've set for yourself. Routines can consist of combinations of jelqing, stretching, hanging, and pumping.

Once you get to your goal, a maintenance course of some sort (maybe once a week) is recommended, just for good penile health, but it's rare for anyone to lose any significant gains.

Surgery is generally not recommended on that site, as complications can result in some cases, and some of the photos I have seen are not very pretty. There have been a few guys who had lengthening surgery, and then found that website later, to their dismay. They could have saved a lot of pain and suffering, not to mention the cash outlay for the surgery. Surgery usually consist of severing or weakening the suspensory ligament allowing the penis to hang a bit lower, giving the illusion of length gains. To gain girth, some guys elected to have sub-dermal grafts or various injections (those are the one who can end up disfigured the most).

Me? I gained abut 1.5 inches (currently at 7.25 inches), but I am not nearly as locked into a routine or as consistent as others have been. It took me about a year to achieve those gains, and my goal is 8 inches.

-Groanman

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
PE is just like lifting weights or working out as in if you stop completely, you will lose the gains. But if you're lifting weights, once you reach your goal would you just stop completely? Just like working out, once you reach your goals you can keep going or just maintain those gains. Its called a "cementing" or maintenance phase. Sure its still requires you to continue exercising, but doesn't anything and everything that's worthwhile take time and effort?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When u 'milk' u press all the blood to the tip of ur penis, doesnt it get diformed?
I did SOME but not like it worked, because im scared it gets a weird shape..

not for me, over time my head has gotten bigger along with overall girth. my length increase was 3/4", put me at 7.25"