Did you see a huge one in the shower and get hot?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Jan 4, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

leanffm: The discussion over soccer made me think about:

Have you ever seen a huge guy in the shower after a match (soccer or basketball) and did this make you think about sex? How did you manage NOT getting hard (especially the gay guys)?

2. Imported

Gold Member

asianmuscles: I'm straight so no, I didn't get a hardon. Sure though people have different penis sizes and so if I see a huge one I try not to embarrass them by saying "Dude, whoa! Fricken big dick!"

Chris

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Not really, since in my area, I'm definitely one of the more bigger cocked guys. Plus the fact that at my gym, about 55% of the guys there are beefers, and most probably substance abusers, namely steroids, and/or growth hormones. So you can pretty much infer the fact that their dicks, whatever they thought they might've had, have been reduced to a pig in a blanket from the muscle mass, and the substsance abuse. :D

Oh, yeah, and if I didn't say it at the beginning,  no, a naked big schlonged guy in the shower does NOTHING for me :mad:. A naked big titted blonde girl, however....... :D ;D ;) 8)

Well let's just say I'll have a place to hang my soap on a rope, and my washcloth! :D ;D

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice