Did you see a huge one in the shower and get hot?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Jan 4, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

leanffm: The discussion over soccer made me think about:

Have you ever seen a huge guy in the shower after a match (soccer or basketball) and did this make you think about sex? How did you manage NOT getting hard (especially the gay guys)?

2. Imported

Gold Member

asianmuscles: I'm straight so no, I didn't get a hardon. Sure though people have different penis sizes and so if I see a huge one I try not to embarrass them by saying "Dude, whoa! Fricken big dick!"

Chris

3. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Not really, since in my area, I'm definitely one of the more bigger cocked guys. Plus the fact that at my gym, about 55% of the guys there are beefers, and most probably substance abusers, namely steroids, and/or growth hormones. So you can pretty much infer the fact that their dicks, whatever they thought they might've had, have been reduced to a pig in a blanket from the muscle mass, and the substsance abuse. :D

Oh, yeah, and if I didn't say it at the beginning,  no, a naked big schlonged guy in the shower does NOTHING for me :mad:. A naked big titted blonde girl, however....... :D ;D ;) 8)

Well let's just say I'll have a place to hang my soap on a rope, and my washcloth! :D ;D

Draft saved Draft deleted