Did you see a huge one in the shower and get hot?

leanffm: The discussion over soccer made me think about:

Have you ever seen a huge guy in the shower after a match (soccer or basketball) and did this make you think about sex? How did you manage NOT getting hard (especially the gay guys)?

asianmuscles: I'm straight so no, I didn't get a hardon. Sure though people have different penis sizes and so if I see a huge one I try not to embarrass them by saying "Dude, whoa! Fricken big dick!"

Chris

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not really, since in my area, I'm definitely one of the more bigger cocked guys. Plus the fact that at my gym, about 55% of the guys there are beefers, and most probably substance abusers, namely steroids, and/or growth hormones. So you can pretty much infer the fact that their dicks, whatever they thought they might've had, have been reduced to a pig in a blanket from the muscle mass, and the substsance abuse. :D

Oh, yeah, and if I didn't say it at the beginning,  no, a naked big schlonged guy in the shower does NOTHING for me :mad:. A naked big titted blonde girl, however....... :D ;D ;) 8)

Well let's just say I'll have a place to hang my soap on a rope, and my washcloth! :D ;D

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually don't have a hard on in the shower. The few times are shortly after swimming when wearing my favorite tight wet extra snug swim briefs. I'll keep them on for a while showering with a full hard on. Once My swim briefs are rinsed, I'll slowly peel them down, as the clinging wet material is tickling my full hard on, still encased in wet swim briefs. It feels so nice, the snug lycra spandex slowly slipping down and off with every pull and my full erection soon slides free, as the wet spandex suit slides down to my ankles. my hard on goes down shortly, once naked and finish showering. I wish I had a nice hot girl with me.