Did you see the new Hillary bumper sticker?

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope she runs as an independent... or creates a Clinton Party and runs under that ticket, if it's not too late.

The Dems have all turned their back on her, and the Clintons are powermongers, so she'd love to make Teddy Kennedy et. al. pay ... pay big time.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I hope she runs as an independent... or creates a Clinton Party and runs under that ticket, if it's not too late.

I doubt she will do that as last night she pledged, come hell or high water, to support whomever is the democratic nominee.:smile:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

The Dems have all turned their back on her, and the Clintons are powermongers, so she'd love to make Teddy Kennedy et. al. pay ... pay big time.
Ah, the wishful thinking of a McCain supporter....:eek:

B_jacknapier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Did you guys hear this joke yet?

A gun nut, a religious zealot, and a typical white man walk into a bar. He sits down and has a drink.

I think it's a Pennsylvanian joke.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
More Bash Hillary Threads. Same folks posting over and over. You would think that Hillary is worse than Saddam or bin Ladin by reading people here.

Whether you Obama supporters are going to have to sooner or later quit bashing the old girl and start taking steps to welcome the Hillary supporters into the Obama camp.

I like Obama but I have been so disgusted with continuing bashing Hillary threads over and over until my desire to vote for him is going down. The Obama supporters have been so viscious that I am beginning to have second thoughts.

As much as I am a Hillary supporter as she lived in my state for decades and was First Lady, I have never been an Obama hater.

To you Obama supporters: How in the hell do you expect to win in November without getting the votes of those of us who favored Hillary.

Do you really hate her so much that you are willing to piss off every person that supported her and cause them to sit at home, vote for the Green party or horrors, vote for McCain.

Has it not occurred to you that Obama and Hillary are both Democrats? Can you honestly look at Hillary's agenda McCain's agenda and Obama's agenda and see that it is Hillary and Obama that have similar political agendas?

As a man, McCain has the most respect from me. But he is my third choice of the three to be President. He is too old. I don't agree with his foreign policy agenda and I don't agree with his keep the rich rich and make the middle class poor agenda.

So are you Obama supporters going to suck it up and welcome Hillary and ehr supporters into your camp? Or would you rather lose the election that have the Hillary supporters in your camp?

Hillary is still in the race for several reasons: one: She wants to be on record as the first woman to go into a political convention still a viable candidate. Bowing out now might let her great achievements as the first serious woman candidate not be noticed. Two: There is always a chance that Obama might slip up. There might be a skeleton in his closet made up or real that could cause a major shift in opinion. None of those super delegate votes are that solid. One day they were for Clinton. Now they are for Obama. Who is to say who they will be for come August if a new development should happen.

Whether you like it or not, the Clintons are shrewd people. That is a good quality to have in a president, especially in foreign policy. There are enough soft super delegate votes that Hillary at least thinks that there is a possible chance. Though it is getting slimmer by the day.

Here is the deal. If the Obama supporters would rather lose the election that have Hillary or her supporters in their camp, they won't have to beg. We will jump ship at a moment's notice and not vote for Obama. Why should we vote for a man whose supporters have made it clear that our candidate is public enemy and they want no part of her or her supporters.

Elections are rarely won by honor. Unfortunately so. But sadly true. They are won by building consensus. In this case Obama needs Clinton to beat McCain.

Before you Obama people go on a tirade. I am painting a picture that you need to get a hold of. Barring some unforeseen event, Obama will be the Democratic nominee. It is time for Obama supporters to reach out to other Democrats and independents. If there is any thing Hillary has done good for our country, now is the time to tell it to your friends who are Hillary supporters. You do want them to vote for your candidate, don't you?

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
Hate to break it to you, but the anti-Obama pro-Hillary folks have been saying that they'll either vote McCain or not at all if Obama gets the nod long before those of us on the other side of the fence started calling her batshit crazy. They made up their own minds.
So to people of that mind, I ask this: How do you expect the nation to recover from the damage that Bush has done when you refuse to support a candidate with plans for recovery over John McClone? Are you really so ignorant to think that Clinton is the only one capable of standing up and setting things right?