Did you see...

tillyrox

Experimental Member
Media
Im womanly enuff to say that i absolutly loved final fantasy 7 it is an 4eva will be the best game on playstation eva. i loved it.

Not many girls i know would say that but because my bro was really into it i got the taste for it and couldnt stop playing it till i finished it, before matt so i was stoked and he never lived it down.

Anyway back to the topic, i wanna see the movie but havent done yet, its on that psp thing isnt it, i will have to preassure someone into buying me one so i can watch it.

But jules i will agree with what u said in ur blog whole heartedly it is the best game eva, woo, almost as good as vegemite, LOL

Luv Ya Hun
Tilly

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by tillyrox@Sep 22 2005, 08:17 AM
Im womanly enuff to say that i absolutly loved final fantasy 7 it is an 4eva will be the best game on playstation eva. i loved it.

Not many girls i know would say that but because my bro was really into it i got the taste for it and couldnt stop playing it till i finished it, before matt so i was stoked and he never lived it down. 

Anyway back to the topic, i wanna see the movie but havent done yet, its on that psp thing isnt it, i will have to preassure someone into buying me one so i can watch it. 

But jules i will agree with what u said in ur blog whole heartedly it is the best game eva, woo, almost as good as vegemite, LOL

Luv Ya Hun
Tilly
[post=345573]Quoted post[/post]​

I've always wondered what vegemite tasted like......chicken?
But I digress.....

I haven’t seen Final Fantasy yet, but I plan too! I wonder what the reviews are like.....

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Alley Blue+Sep 22 2005, 09:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Alley Blue &#064; Sep 22 2005, 09:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-tillyrox@Sep 22 2005, 08:17 AM

Luv Ya Hun
Tilly
[post=345573]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;ve always wondered what vegemite tasted like......chicken?
But I digress.....

I haven’t seen Final Fantasy yet, but I plan too&#33; I wonder what the reviews are like.....
[post=345597]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Vegemite is fuckin nasty. On that note, no, and I wanna see it. My brother is a hardcore gamer. It&#39;s kinda funny, I buy a Playstation 2, but I don&#39;t use it, lol.

B_Dust

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe the movie is also coming out on regular DVD, so you do not have go waste &#036;250 for a i-pod wannbe, no good games, portable DVD player.

Morgan Webb is hot and you nerds talking about Final Fantasy know what I am talking about.

tillyrox

Experimental Member
Media
Vegemite is fuckin nasty
:wow:

O how could u say such a thing, i dont wanna hijack this thread but, really, OMG

U all now how i feel on the Vegemite subject so i will say no more.

Final fantasy 7 was great the others after that werent so crash hot, number 10 was plane stupid and was the useless 10.2

Luv Ya

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My boyfriend said the new movie was pretty good... I saw the other ones years ago... It looked pretty cool, but I didn&#39;t get much out of it.

Maybe it&#39;s because I never played any of the games.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by tillyrox@Sep 22 2005, 11:14 PM
Vegemite is fuckin nasty
:wow:

O how could u say such a thing, i dont wanna hijack this thread but, really, OMG

U all now how i feel on the Vegemite subject so i will say no more.

Final fantasy 7 was great the others after that werent so crash hot, number 10 was plane stupid and was the useless 10.2

Luv Ya
[post=345733]Quoted post[/post]​

You talk about it so much Rox you make me wanna run out and try a bottle........I wonder if they carry it at my corner grocery store.....lol

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Wait, they made it in English, or is it just subbed? I kinda wanna see it. Something kinda ruined it for me though, and I would prefer not to talk about it, so don&#39;t ask.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Axex said:
Well this is etc. etc. and I will exercise my right to use it. So basically what I was wondering was..

Have any of ya'll seen the new final fantasy movie? What'd you think of it? Were you dissapointed? Thrilled? Bored? Indifferent?

One thing I felt was that there were A LOT of Christian overtones...anyone else feel that way?
When I first heard that they were making Advent Children I whipped it right out and beat off furiously to screenshots of Cloud, so understand that my opinions are a little biased.

I don't wanna spoil anything for people who haven't seen it yet, so I'll simply say that I thought it kicked ass. I didn't catch the Christian overtones you reference, sorry.