Did you share a femme with a guy-friend?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by F_Man, Dec 18, 2006.

1. F_Man

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've had the hots for men since age 10, but I've always liked women, too. A sexy guy with a feminine woman is an arousing sight :)

My fucking experiences with girls all happened when I was 18-22. As a mature gay man, I enjoy being male, and in being in the company of men, straight, bi or gay (of the more masculine kind).

The idea of enjoying sex together with a close male friend, AND a woman, is a real turn-on: male bonding shared with a woman... Taking turns being less or more active, and being part voyer, part subject just makes me horny as hell.

Howabout you, any thoughts or experiences?

FM

2. D_Roderick Beresford Stiffington IV

I've been with close male and female friends but not at the same time, I'm not that lucky ; ;

3. Rood

Rood New Member

Yes, FinnMan, I have had experience with men and women in three-way sexual encounters, and I'm open to more.

One of the most vividly satisfying examples occurred some time after meeting a fellow at a mutual friend's home. The 21 year-old guy fell for me, but only later did I learn that he was married. After a difficult period during which the couple came to terms with his bi-sexuality, the wife suggested that she would rather include me in their relationship than any of us splitting off alone, with inevitable but unnecessary pain and recrimination.

I can't tell you how erotic 3-way sex can be ... watching and participating in a married couple's intimate sexual relationship can be awesome and profoundly fulfilling. I felt blessed by the experience.

Rood

4. EddieAztek

EddieAztek New Member

Albums:
    I've shared a girl with my a friend a few times--different girls with different friends. Then a married couple invite me to their room for awhile and do things to me, but mostly I'm dealing with his wife. Working in hotels is :rolleyes: :eek: crazy-crazycrazy!

5. like2ride7

like2ride7 New Member

Albums:
    I have shared a girl with a close friend before...it was really hot but didn't evolve to bi...When I was a kid I had gay sex with some buddies...didn't really think it was hot until I got older:confused:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice