Did you share a femme with a guy-friend?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by F_Man, Dec 18, 2006.

1. F_Man

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've had the hots for men since age 10, but I've always liked women, too. A sexy guy with a feminine woman is an arousing sight :)

My fucking experiences with girls all happened when I was 18-22. As a mature gay man, I enjoy being male, and in being in the company of men, straight, bi or gay (of the more masculine kind).

The idea of enjoying sex together with a close male friend, AND a woman, is a real turn-on: male bonding shared with a woman... Taking turns being less or more active, and being part voyer, part subject just makes me horny as hell.

Howabout you, any thoughts or experiences?

FM

2. D_Roderick Beresford Stiffington IV

I've been with close male and female friends but not at the same time, I'm not that lucky ; ;

3. Rood

Rood New Member

Yes, FinnMan, I have had experience with men and women in three-way sexual encounters, and I'm open to more.

One of the most vividly satisfying examples occurred some time after meeting a fellow at a mutual friend's home. The 21 year-old guy fell for me, but only later did I learn that he was married. After a difficult period during which the couple came to terms with his bi-sexuality, the wife suggested that she would rather include me in their relationship than any of us splitting off alone, with inevitable but unnecessary pain and recrimination.

I can't tell you how erotic 3-way sex can be ... watching and participating in a married couple's intimate sexual relationship can be awesome and profoundly fulfilling. I felt blessed by the experience.

Rood

4. EddieAztek

EddieAztek New Member

Albums:
    I've shared a girl with my a friend a few times--different girls with different friends. Then a married couple invite me to their room for awhile and do things to me, but mostly I'm dealing with his wife. Working in hotels is :rolleyes: :eek: crazy-crazycrazy!

5. like2ride7

like2ride7 New Member

Albums:
    I have shared a girl with a close friend before...it was really hot but didn't evolve to bi...When I was a kid I had gay sex with some buddies...didn't really think it was hot until I got older:confused:

Draft saved Draft deleted