Did you shave it or embrace it??

hot97

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When you first noticed your chest hair growing did you shave it or embrace it?
Initially I shaved it because I thought I was to young to have it compared to other black guys my age. Now I leave it. I still seem to find that more white/latin/indian,hispanic,brazilian guys seem to have more chest hair at my age (23) then black guys.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I shaved at first, and then I was like wtf this is stupid. I look better now that I'm working what I've got instead of trying to be someone else.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<<My avatar says it all, I'm 21 and it's still in it's early stages but I shave whenever I see hair tbh.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I shaved it when it was first coming in and real spotty. (I was 12 or 13.) That only lasted a few months. Now I embrace it, and trim a little every now and then. But I generally think having a hairy chest is cool & very masculine.

D

deleted627832

50 yrs old never got any chest hair...just around the nipple.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I get what you're saying. I am black, ad so is my best friend. When it comes to body hair, the most I have is a happy trail. My best friend however is very hairy, and I'm jealous of him. I don't shave mine because I am a man, It's ment for me to have hair. I'm not a child.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hair began growing around my nipples at 11-12. By 13 my upper chest was covered with a trail to my already heavy bush. My dad didn't have any chest hair, neither did my uncles or grandpa. My dad made fun of mine every time he would see it especially in an open collar shirt. So, I kept the very top button closed so it wouldn't show. I hated it. A few years later when I realized both the guys and girls liked it, I embraced it. I agree, I am a man and men have hair just about everywhere. It is what it is.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I don't recall having made the conscious decision to embrace it, but I didn't shave my chest, in fact I never have. I waxed a few time in my twenties, but mostly I've always just trimmed it neat.

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just accepted and embraced it until one day I had to take my shirt off, and a friend joked at me about my chest hair and told me to shave that stuff off lol

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's funny. When I was hitting puberty in the 70's, I couldn't wait to start sprouting chest hair. These were the days of Tom Selleck and John Travolta. I was always jealous of the early bloomers. I totally embraced it as the first hairs started to sprout. But sadly, what I ended up with was patchy and sparse and never really filled in. So flash forward to the 90's when almost every guy who worked out started shaving down and I happily parted company with my sad crop of chest hair (and blond wispy arm hair). I like the way I look shaved - and I laugh when guys say that it's unmanly. As long as I'm in good shape, I'd rather look like a very fit guy who shaves than have body hair that would embarrass the average 16 year old...

Coolscienceguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Springfield, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well my chest hair started to come in at like 13-14 and by the time i was 16 my entire chest and stomach was covered. I didn't come to terms with my chest hair until i was about 17 up to then I hated it. I was made fun of for it I would be called sasquatch for example. But I came to terms with it due to the fact that I was one of the very few that had chest hair and it made me look older and made me feel like a man. I have never shaved my chest and probably never will for I have embraced it.