Did you think height mattered

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by reego, Jan 8, 2007.

1. reego

reego New Member

ladies, prior to finding out the truth, were you ever under the assumption that short guys has smaller penises and taller guys were more endowed. And tell us when you find out this was a myth and height has no relation to the size of a man's cock.....

2. Gisella

Gold Member

As I said before in a similar question while ago...somewhere on the foruns..

I for sure thought shorter natural muscular guys were 'donkeys' at least 'thicker donkeys'. Well I kind of though in my blind ignorant years that penis differences was girth wise.

3. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

Strange that reego is seeking intimate details from ladies here when he can't even be bothered to complete a few profile details. That speaks volumes about his thread.

4. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    intimate? :confused:

5. Kat

Kat Member

My "truth" happens to differ from yours. The tallest guy I ever was with also has the largest penis.

kat

6. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    but actually if you ask the guys on this board how tall they are you'll get some really small ones with big ones :biggrin1:

7. dudo7inch

dudo7inch New Member

Albums:
    I am short, 5.58, and have really small hands and feet... Girls I met had a surprise because that, they thinking me to be small dick one

8. wonderland

wonderland Member

When I was younger and inexperienced I thought height mattered. Now I know that height, shoes size and hand size have nothing at all to do with the size of a man's penis.

9. Pumblechook

Pumblechook New Member

Albums:
    I believe the "truth" that he originally referred to can be taken as "the world at large." So, in spite of the fact that your one isolated existence may differ (and in fact, a large number of woment would expect to differ if you took every one on Earth), that does not make it the truth of the world at large. In fact, it is certain that the same percentage of women that experienced taller=bigger (like you) would have an equal percentage of opposite women who experienced shorter=bigger. And furthermore, there is every range mixed and matched inbetween those two extremes, which is likely much more common across all the rest of the women (or guys for that matter since some of them see penises too). So, the moral of the story is:

1) don't take offense to someone who offers a holistic view on a subject, just because it differs from your own personal experience. It is almost certain that, since you are only one person of many billions, that your instance would be different than the many other billions.

2) take it easy, the point of this is to get people's experiences collected up to try and simulate the collection of a billion experiences. I.E. a topic like this is a mini-experiment to see if the group of women here match up realistically to the world at large. So, it is best to just offer what your experience is, without any "right or wrong/personal attack/offense involved," because that way we can add up the data and see what LPSG has to say on the subject.

3) For me personally now (my own penis and height):

If there were any truth to a correlation, I should be one of the following:

a) approximately 2 feet taller (and I'm not short to begin with: 5-11)
    b) approximately 2 inches shorter (penis)

4) As far as experience to contribute pertaining to the original question, sorry I don't have any other than my own data.

10. D_Herin_Ghan

D_Herin_Ghan Account Disabled

Well, if it helps...

I'm 6'4", 190
    Big Hand
    Size 13.5 shoe (US)
    8.5" x 6-6.25"

11. viking1

Gold Member

Very true, but oh how I wish it did!

12. imhugedownthere

Not trying to argue with anyone, but i don't believe there have been any solid statistical studies into a possible correllation between height and penis size. Someone correct me if im wrong, and please post a link if you do. Even the official studies have been of a small sample size, or a sample size consisting of a small demographic (volunteer college guys at spring break). It seems to be that doctors would have the best idea of whether height and penis size are related, but then again they only deal with flacid ones. Arguing "im short and i have a big one" does not mean you disproved a myth, it just proves you don't have a strong statistical background.

13. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

In general, bigger (taller) people have bigger body parts. This shouldn't be news to anyone.

14. Pumblechook

Pumblechook New Member

Albums:
    It is definitely a myth. Same with the hand size, etc. It is the same as when they used to measure the size of a skull to measure a person's intelligence and used it to downplay women as mentally inferior for having smaller heads :rolleyes:

Taller people have longer bones. The penis, while referred to as a bone in slang terms, is not actually a bone. Furthermore, taller people would generally have longer and lankier muscle types (and shorter people thicker and more compacted) and this obviously does not indicate penis thickness either. Height as an indicator of penis size is preposterous.

15. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Glad I was able to provide you with some news.

16. TeflonDon

TeflonDon New Member

I'm 6'2.

I had a friend in high school that was probably about 5'8 and 100 pounds soaking wet. I never saw him hard...but soft he(from memory so who knows) looked about 6-7 inches =/

It's all over the place me thinks :)

Teflon

17. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am 5' 8,5" tall and 8x6
    just to prove it's not a fact :)

Pumblechook, i like your scientific point of view

18. bassdude8

bassdude8 New Member

There are only 3 post here that answer the original question and 2 of the 3 were answered by women. I find that very interesting.

19. imhugedownthere

"I am 5' 8,5" tall and 8x6
    just to prove it's not a fact :)

Pumblechook, i like your scientific point of view"

I think you two both should read my previous post... the one that pumblechook pasted on his post and then completely ignored :headache:. When people say taller people have larger dicks, they don't mean theres a perfect correlation with no exceptions... they mean in general. Therefore, while its neat that you have a big one and all, doesn't really add up to an argument.

20. Pumblechook

Pumblechook New Member

Albums:

Well, since we don't have any data, we may as well compile our own. And here's a quite funny one:

Compared to the above poster, I'm shorter (5' 11" and with likely smaller hands and 1.5 shoe size smaller) but longer AND thinner as far as the penis goes. Which, by all logic of body types of all kinds relating to penis types, it is completely reverse.

By a logical correlation, I would be shorter and thicker, the exact opposite of reality. This is only one sample, but I know that if you took everyone on this site, and furthermore everyone in the world, the odds eventually favor no correlations whatsoever and would appear to be a random walk.

---

To go back possibly and think about this a little bit scientifically again. There is no reason, through evolution or otherwise that a large penis is essential to survival in humans. So, that is most likely why there is no trend or sense to the range of sizes and people who have them. Most of human courtship is through mental and physical means unrelated to the penis, or often in ancient times more through social standards and procedures, therefore people tend not to mate based on penis size as a factor. This means that men of all sizes are equally likely to reproduce, thus providing no gateway for men of a certain extreme size to be dominant statistically. What naturally occurs is a normal distribution with many mid-sized penises and gradually fewer and fewer as you go to the extremes of small and large.

What is ironic however, is that supposing that one size did come preferred at some point in history and lasted so for a very very long time... the average would become large or small (whichever was desirable), but a small and a large would still exist. So it is impossible to avoid always having little, average, and big, no matter how it works out.

(technically there could be a sole penis size, if only people of say precisely 5.78923 inches were allowed to reproduce, but this would take forever as even if only men of that size reproduced, because the genes of the women may still take effect. So, it would take many generations to weed out those newborn men that didn't come out the exact size by not allowing them to reproduce, but eventually it could happen. So, if anyone wants to run with this and write another 1984 or some kind of erotic story based on futuristic overcontrolled computer-worlds, there's your material :biggrin1: )

Draft saved Draft deleted