Did you think height mattered

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pumblechook, I agree completely.

I will answer the original question. Although I am not a woman I did used to believe the height and penis size myth. I always heard that the small guy was more likely to be well hung and that large guys were more likely to be less endowed. I heard that in school, from kin folks, and on the job.
Another thing that reinforced this was the guys I knew in school that were above average were mostly of small stature. I am a pretty big guy and I am certainly not well endowed. I didn't learn better than this myth until I got on the Internet 6 years ago and got factual info some time later.

I know what I was told and believed is the opposite of the what the OP said in the beggining. That was what I believed for may years, though.

4herplsr

1st Like
Media
Actually humans have very large penises and there probably was evolutionery pressure for this large size. If one looks at other primates you see what the evolutionery pressure is: large ape's gorillas use strength to control their harem, they have a small penis pencil thin and a couple inches and small testicles. The Chimpanzee which all screw each other compete by the concentration of sperm. Chimpanzees have much bigger testes than humans but again pencil thin dicks. Humans have evolved long and thick and pliable (the other primates have bone in their dicks) penises probably to pleasure women so that they will be invited back for more. Average size of the human penis is probably the most pleasing to the largest segment of the female population. So we with very large dicks can be self proud but we must realize that most women would rather have an average dick otherwise we would be the average.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ladies, prior to finding out the truth, were you ever under the assumption that short guys has smaller penises and taller guys were more endowed. And tell us when you find out this was a myth and height has no relation to the size of a man's cock.....

Well.. before I was sexually active, I had never put any thought into it really... once I become sexually active, I learned up front that this was a total myth. :biggrin1:

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since there are statistically less guys >6ft tall than <6ft tall, there are MORE hung dudes <6ft tall than 6ft and over in terms of height.

That's my understanding of it.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
The penis is uniquely...well, unique. It is not a bone and therefore logically would have no correlation with bone size (height/etc.). I think that's the answer. There's no part of the male body that could possibly relate to penis size other than the penis itself. It would be equivalent to saying that a tall man necessarily has a large nose, or vice versa. The tissue and physiology are completely unrelated.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I discovered the fallacy of the height myth the hard way...getting one of my tallest early boyfriends naked and being very surprised to find that he was hung like a hamster.

Okay, that's an exaggeration. And I did a great job of not reacting. I think. But it seems to me that there is just as much disparity between height and penis size in men as there is between height and vaginal length in women.

As Forrest Gump said, "You never know what you're going to get."

It's all too true...you just can't know until you get them naked.:wink: Unless they tell you. Or post pictures on LPSG. :biggrin1: