Did you wank before you started to make sperm?

ketway999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've heard that boys can wank off and have an orgasm before their reach puberty (that is, produce semen). I started when I was 13 and produced cum on my first wank. I wish I'd known about wanking before that ... all those wasted years!

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I started when I was 11. I didn't ejaculate until I was 12 or 13.

I remember the orgasm before I ejaculated. It felt the same, just no "stuff." I remember the first time I ejaculated. I remember thinking, "Hmm. I guess this is that 'sperm' stuff I've heard about."

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i started when i was 9 and didn't cum until i was 10. hell, i didn't even know what was happening that first time. freaked me out a little as i was building towards it and then it happened and i realized...and it's been one of my favorite hobbies since. ;)

Vanbrugh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also remember starting wanking at 7, in fact I can remember the very first time,I was in bed just rubbing but continued for longer than usual when suddenly this flood of warm exciting feeling started filling my groin and tops of legs, I was so taken aback that I did it again and again, 5 times in all, and all in the space of 2-3 minutes. (Oh how I wish to emulate this today!) I think I only stopped through exhaustion!
The orgasm I experienced back then was somewhat more pleasurable than the ones since puberty!

Reactions: Elveros

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I started when I was 10 so no cum for about 2 or 3 years. I used to love just wanking and not having to clean up... The first time I came I had no clue what was going on as I was pretty sheltered as a child. Needless to say, I was scared out of my wits, but definitely turned on :)

ketway999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I knew it... Damn, I wish I had discovered the delights of prepubescent wanking! I remember sharing a bed with my best friend and we rubbed our cocks between each other's legs.... after awhile it all became wet and sticky... I still don't know if it came fron him or me....and I don't remember the orgasm feeling. And we were 11 at the time.

My first proper wank came after the boy in the next bed at boarding school told me about wanking when we were 12. I decided to try it and I remember doing it in the toilet ... and all this white cream came out.. with this strange smell. I was shit scared, but stayed in control. I guess I've been practising to get better at it ever since!

Reactions: Elveros

ketway999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nah,I don't mind cleaning up... it feels like a virility thing to spray a big lot of cum out my tool. The more the better. Sometimes after I been wanking c2c for say a couple of hours, I can cum about a third of a cup of semen ... first bit white, then lots of clear stuff.

Jhonny1

1st Like
Media
I remember wanking when I was 7 I enjoyed it very much then and I knew that I had a great wanking future. I guess I was around 13 when I then sprayed clear juice.

D_Parkinson Pallidass

Experimental Member
Media
I also remember starting wanking at 7, in fact I can remember the very first time,I was in bed just rubbing but continued for longer than usual when suddenly this flood of warm exciting feeling started filling my groin and tops of legs, I was so taken aback that I did it again and again, 5 times in all, and all in the space of 2-3 minutes. (Oh how I wish to emulate this today!) I think I only stopped through exhaustion!
The orgasm I experienced back then was somewhat more pleasurable than the ones since puberty!

This is going to sound strange.... I didn't satart wanking till I was 11 and I produced sperm the first time. But I did have orgasms before then (here's the strange bit) while climbing ropes in PE lessons at school. I'd have been about 9 or 10. I remember them as being longer and more "emotional" than orgasms are now - perhaps more like female orgasms? It was as much a mental experience as a physical one. Maybe ought to try climbing a few ropes again now to see if it still works....

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes, and I remember thinking that I'd have to stop (because, what if it was messy), once I started producing semen (I read too much about puberty/development as a child, so knew what was, um, coming). Then when I did start cumming, I remember thinking that maybe I wouldn't happen every time. :rolleyes: Then I transitioned to, "always keep a towel close at hand." :biggrin1:

ElectricBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I remember orgasming before I could ejaculate, but I wasn't really sure what I was doing, I was pretty young and innocent, hah.