Did you wank before you started to make sperm?

blackcameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't remember it will enough but I started wanking early as well. I also did the whole bedfucking thing, I remember one night doing what I normally did then I got wet, I don't remember thinking anything of it, sort of just happened. From then on I don't think I realised what was gushing out but it finally clicked :p

jimbob369

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, I starting masturbating at a very early age. Only back then, my parents called it "humping". :tongue:

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
I've heard that boys can wank off and have an orgasm before their reach puberty (that is, produce semen). I started when I was 13 and produced cum on my first wank. I wish I'd known about wanking before that ... all those wasted years!

Oh! Yes I was wanking and cumming from about 6yrs but did not shoot my first load until 9yrs. by which time it was 8" long and I could shoot about 3 feet.
It has not grown longer since just thicker and my balls are bigger and longer.

Franky

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
always played with myself
but didnt have a dry orgasm until I was ten
and I only started cumming when I was 13
(that was semen only I don't think there was any sperm before I was 15)

Big en

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I started when I was 11. I didn't ejaculate until I was 12 or 13.

I remember the orgasm before I ejaculated. It felt the same, just no "stuff." I remember the first time I ejaculated. I remember thinking, "Hmm. I guess this is that 'sperm' stuff I've heard about."

Yeah I weas the same. When it finally shot across my belly I looked down to make sure it wasn't blood I was totally shocked and a bit stupid:biggrin1:

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont remember exactly how old I was when I started masturbating, probably about 10. It went on for a while before anything started coming out. And I remember being a little dissapointed, because then I had to start planing ahead for the mess.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
kind of funny reading about guys being scared by their first orgasm. I definitely lost my naivety early. I don't remember exactly what I thought the first time I had an orgasm, since I was so young, but when I was 7 and produced a nominal amount of ejaculate for the very first time I knew what it was.

littlebigmaninNC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I messed with it, pulling my skin up and down but not really wanking it. My first ejaculation was rubbing against a wooden floor. I'd swivel my hips from side to side and the rubbing between and against my thighs was great. I was 12 when I first shot some wet. I was puzzled only because I knew it was supposed to get erect, and it didn't seem to get hard until I was 13.

D_Scurfielde Skinflute

Experimental Member
Media
I remember I was 10, and I was just sitting there on the bed "playing" with myself, and I dunno where I got the idea from to twist my dick like a campfire stick, but I did, and had an orgasm. I was amazed by what happened, at first I thought it was just like extreme tickling, it wasn't until i was 13 that I ejaculated. The first time it was more like precum, and gradually, it became whiter and in greater volume.

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i was masturbating as far back as i can remember, i was lay face down and rub my dick up and down on my hands through my undies, would orgasm, but dry. Didnt come till 15-16

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep...six or seven... with the neighbor boys and their Dad's Playboy mags.

A couple of years later, we started to jizz. It was fun! Dads ignored that we were piling through them and getting pages stuck together... Moms were oblivious... Luckily!

Onan

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep...six or seven... with the neighbor boys and their Dad's Playboy mags.

A couple of years later, we started to jizz. It was fun! Dads ignored that we were piling through them and getting pages stuck together... Had great circle jerks... Moms were oblivious... Thankfully!

Onan