Did you wear a condom the first time you had sex?Any worries about pregnancy or HIV?

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I lost my virginity when I was 16 to a girl. We used a condom everytime and she was on the pill so I wasn't too worried about pregnancy or STDs. Starting when I was 17 I only had sex with guys and always used a condom until I was about 25. I still always use a condom if I'm the bottom but if I'm the top I sometimes don't use one. I still get tested every 6 months.

Don't forget you can still get HIV being the top if you don't use condoms - the virus is absorbed through the glans of the penis and urethra - that's if you are gay or straight having anal or vaginal sex.

It's a great idea if you are straight for the female to use hormonal contraception such as Implanon (you don't have to remember to take a pill) and the male to use a condom - double protection equals less worries, more relaxation and fantastic sex

Brinz

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the first time i hasd sex was with a married women in her late 20s, i was not long aout of school. i just assumed she knew how to 'take care' of herself.

affter that i always carried condoms arround with me, so with my first gf, yes i did.

bostonguy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was 17 and I did. Was very paranoid about getting the my (now xgf) pregnant. Eventually we moved into unprotected though.

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, and I knew better.

But book learning doesn't mean jack when you enter an entranced animal state because she just removed her summer dress and had nothing on underneath and you're young, male, and horny.

I knew I should pull out before I came, but nature worked the way it was supposed to. I buried myself in her and that was that. It was like my body had a mind of its own that was greater than my mind.

After a two minute daze wore off, we both freaked out a bit. The next week was rough, but Aunt Flo arrived when she was scheduled to.

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
First time I had sex was with my HS girlfriend, we were both 16, no condom and I didn't pull out, felt too good for both of us, and our son was born 9 months later.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, on my first time I used a condom. And ever since, until I got married, that is.
I got my tubes tied and I never have to use a condom with my wife now. Feels much better with skin to skin than rubber to skin.

shyguy1985

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I've always used a condom every time I've had sex - even had a few not long term but just in it for the fun partners who were on the pill would have preferred if I didnt.

Although the last time I had sex infact - I absolutely destroyed the condom - thinking back I find it odd that I really didnt notice at the time, well I remember her being on top and suddenly thinking she got alot wetter all of a sudden. Anyway I pumped her full of cum whilst she was still on top. I pulled out and bought most of cum out with me and all over my stomach (such a bitch to get out of my stomach hair) she was on the pill anyway, so no harm done.

Jughead

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My first time, at age 16, was a no-condom deal. One weekend when my parents were out of town, my sister brought her college roommate home for the weekend. I was sleeping soundly when, around midnight, the roommate crawled into bed with me, and I woke up when she started to play with my cock. Boom, glass-cutting hard-on in about 10 seconds. This girl had some experience, and pretty much gave me a crash course in sucking and fucking. I don't know how many times I came that night, but it was a bunch. Woke up in the morning to another couple rounds of sex. My dick was sore for a couple of days, but I'd do it all over again!

Reactions: Bima213

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used one the first time, and a few times after that. Stupidly, I let her make the decision for us that I'd stop wearing them. She insisted she was unable to get pregnant. I believed her.

Probably the one time in her life she told the truth.

And I walked away lucky that I didn't catch anything.

scotty661

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First time was at 14 she was 15 and a virgin too no condom and we ducked secretly for years without a condom she was on the pill for other reasons. I know a lot about her because she was related!!! We still fool around to this day!!!

Magnus_Phallus

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First time, no condom.

It was a summer camp fling (no, not band camp)
I was incredibly naîve, I thought she loved me.

I was too much of a horny sex crazed young teen
to give any second thought to preservatives.

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got on birth control when I knew I was going to have sex but still used a condom. I'm very proactive and I knew I wasn't ready for babies or diseases.

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First time - age 23 - my wife and I took each other's virginity - natural, skin-to-skin, naked-genital sex.

We had anticipated and prepared for it, so she was on oral contraceptives. Didn't even try a condom for about a year, then discovered what I have since read elsewhere, and confirmed in conversation with a few friends: young people, especially virgins, are more than likely to use condoms incorrectly, leading to a false sense of security (and, often some unwelcome surprises). Both pregnancy, and STD's are VERY REAL problems but "condoms" is not the only solution, and for virgins it's probably not an especially good solution.