Did your circumcision look like this?

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm uncut. And... after seeing those pictures I can assure you that I will be staying this way.

I had a vasectomy a few years ago. It was done with a local, just like getting a tooth filling. Two 1/2 slits. Some tugging and stretching. And a couple of sutures. I have to admit, the needle was the worst part, but I was still pretty nervous.

If I was going to have surgery on my cock like this, I'd need a whole lot of medication.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
isn't that a 'growing' procedure for the penis. like 'streatching' the penis, and not cutting the foreskin? even so, YES it looks harmful, specially if there's no anesthesia! :p

ummmm........they cut it off alright. You wanna see the link to the skin that was cut off?

Alpensymphonie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just wondering.....did you guys who had adult circumcision surgery look like this? THis shit freaks me out. One of my boyfriends had an adult circumcision. Looks kinda painful. Please don't debate circumcision in this thread. Just answer the question.

http://www.icon.co.za/~hugot/circum/images/Bud2.jpg

I was wide awake during my circ' but I certainly had no intention of staring down at what was going on at the time. It probably looked a bit
bloody and raw, sure, but then again childbirth doesn't look exactly tidy
and pretty either. And, truthfully, it wasn't actually painful. Only later on
when the local anesthesia wore off was there some mild discomfort. By
the time I took off the bandages things were looking quite good. Was
your boyfriend circ'ed as an adult happy with it?

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An ex of mine had his cut as an adult... he came round about a week after he'd had it done and showed me... it was grosssssss. But he was pleased with the results in the end. He just wished the swelling had remained! haha

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He was.....but appearently the healing time was the horniest time for him. when he was circumsized we were just friends but soon after we became bf and gf. We were cool though. He offered to let me see it....i declined

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, I thought it was standard that they knock you out for it. I did have pretty good insurance at the time so I guess it makes sense. I just can't imagine any guy being able to see that happening to his dick - I can't even look when I'm getting blood taken or having a tattoo done.

I had a c-section and I was completely awake and aware for it-- not even twilight sedation. Obviously I was anaesthetized so I didn't feel it, and they put up a blue surgical drape so I couldn't see it. I imagine it's similar if you're awake for the circ. And remember, c-sections are much, much more invasive than a circumcision. I'm glad I didn't see it-- like you I would have freaked out even more if the visual aspect was there. My husband watched the whole thing and to this day I won't let him tell me the details.

S

SirConcis

There are different techniques for adult circumcision. The picture shown in this thread would be for a double circular incision, and one which remove all of the inner foreksin.

Once the skin is removed, the two edges are brough together and the sutures added. It wouldn't stay like that for very long.

One of the rare pictures that show what is under the shaft skin.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes, I assume it looked like that because I saw an infant circumcision that looked just like that and the end result is a Franken cock that looks just like mine and all the other circumcised cocks out there with that ugly scar I am ashamed of. I blame the American medical society for pushing this barbaric practice at the year I was born just to add more to the cost of the medical bill to my dad who signed a waiver to have me circumcised without reading it first. He just signed, signed, signed my foreskin away and now I crave cocks with foreskin on them because I don't have one!!

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why do it? My circ'd dickhead now has the complexion of a rhinoceros instead of the beautiful pink head on an uncirc'd dick which is the very thing that attracts me to an uncirc'd man. If my parents kept me intact, I would have had my own gorgeous pink head to look at and would probably be practicing self sucking so I wouldn;t need another uncirc'd man.
Keep it intact dudes. Don't listen to these knife happy doctors that overcharge you for something this stupid and barbaric that only want your money. Just wash yourselves before screwing and roll it back if you don't like the look of the skin. At least it leaves you the option that was denied to me by these scumbag beaureaucratic medical society.

hyffe_beats

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol@start humming...and i really dont care about a pretty pink head my head is actually brown/pink because im black...and for some reason i dont like the way my dick looks with the skin over the head seems un-normal for some reason..and because i lied and told the doctor i had itching going on and it was swelling up at times im getting it done free because of insurance :) the doc didnt mind if i lied or not he said because "im still getting paid" lol..he's a cool doc nohomo