Did your circumcision look like this?

acheung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As gross as the pics may be I think any surgery done on the body is going to look nasty. We rarely see what is happening during a procedure but the end results is usually good.

B_enter today

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They do it when your a few days old because that's when you have the most Vit K in your body, if you get it done as an adult, make sure to load up on the stuff before you go it to get it done. Also, it's more or less a religious thing to have children circumsized. Most people in America don't realize that it's a biblical thing and it just kinda got meshed into society... and I'm sure the extra money on the bill probably motivated it to go further.

Also, I think that it's the parents place to decide whether this happen to their kid. If they don't, great for them, but if they don't, it's not a big deal. The mother had to go through nine months of hard labor for that kid and both of them had to work their butts off to pay for all the crap that babies need. I don't think anyone should be mad at their parents for having them circumsized. If you don't like it, get restoration or deal with it.
IMO

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had it done two weeks ago and it did not look as nasty. This procedure is actually the one that should guarantee a better outcome and minimal bleeding since the large vessels that run along the shaft are not cut, which happens in RIC.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Two items on this subject.

Item 1: I had an incredibly beautiful friend from El Salvador with a wonderfully tree trunk -- and long -- cock. He was perfect and blessed with a great foreskin. But he had become self-conscious hanging with gay men in Ewetaw because everyone he knew (except me) was cut and he was made to feel that he should be cut, too. So, he went ahead and had a plastic surgeon clip him. He immediately regretted it. He wasn't "stitched" up. Instead, his surgeon had wrapped his penis in gauze and secured it with tape. As most of us uncut males are, my friend was accustomed to being easily aroused. So his surgeon sent him home with a couple of pain killers for the first day and a can of lidocaine spray. For at least a month, every time he became slightly aroused, he needed to spray the end of his dick with lidocaine to numb the nerve endings and stop getting an erection.

Item 2: Currently there is a wrongful death suit against an orthodox rabbi in New York State who, upon circumsizing a week-old baby placed his mouth over the penis to draw the excessive bleeding, thus stopping the penis to continue to bleed from the this barbaric religious ritual. The child died two weeks later from a herpes infection contracted from the rabbi. Yeah. Getting cut is definitely medically necessary.

Last edited:

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Good reason to circ the little babies, and not leave it up to them as adults to decide. The world is going to hell in a hand basket, and the gay guys in the US think circing is the single most important issue in the universe. Kind of pathetic, but ce la vie.

D_Miranda_Wrights

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Good reason to circ the little babies, and not leave it up to them as adults to decide. The world is going to hell in a hand basket, and the gay guys in the US think circing is the single most important issue in the universe. Kind of pathetic, but ce la vie.

I don't think circumcision is anywhere near the most important issue in the world. That doesn't mean it's OK. Your response is analogous to getting pissed off that people do MS walks because heart disease kills more people. Wrong is wrong. Less wrong is still wrong. "It's less wrong" is certainly not a justification to do something wrong.

Your other argument couldn't make less sense. Babies should be circumcised because they might be inconvenienced if they wanted to be circumcised later? A man who wishes he weren't circumcised is screwed. They don't even have the opportunity to be inconvenienced; that's obviously worse. So how can that argument make sense to you?

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love my foreskin. I keep it pulled back,, but it holds lotions when I play and helps my cockhead feel good. enables my cock skin to move freely when playing or loving.

D_Dr_Dickmento

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Emphasis on in the US. Since it's pretty much the last nation still routinely putting baby boys through that horrific procedure for no known reason.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think that has to be the freakiest, most disturbing picture of all time.
I think if most circumcisions looked like that, the doctors would be too busy throwing up, or trying to save the patient, or both.
That just can't be normal. That has to be when something went wrong.
Hey, darkbond007. I thought I was the only one who watched when they were operating on my genitals.

S

SirConcis

This is a perfectly normal circumcision, a "low" type. Once the skin is brought up and attached to the small remnant of inner foreksin, it all looks proper. Doctors do far owrse things, like opening up your tummy, break open your rib cage and mess with your internal organs. This is just skin.

Circumcisions with devices such as tara klamp don't open the skin at all so you never see what is under it. But other techniques such as Gomco , sleeve resection etc will have the separate skins open a gap until they are sutured.

And BTW, the USA is not the only nation with high rate of circumcision. The middle east has many nations with it, and many asian nations have either widespread circumcision or high rates of it. (philipines, indonesia, south korea, and the muslim portions of india and china come to mind) Oh, and Israel too :)

VikingDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And BTW, the USA is not the only nation with high rate of circumcision. The middle east has many nations with it, and many asian nations have either widespread circumcision or high rates of it. (philipines, indonesia, south korea, and the muslim portions of india and china come to mind) Oh, and Israel too :)

Kinda sad though how USA can only be compared to third world or overly religious nations :/ same with its crime rate. Thats not a good thing for a supposed first world nation.

vej33

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
oh my god i will never be able to unsee that lol.............

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Kinda sad though how USA can only be compared to third world or overly religious nations :/ same with its crime rate. Thats not a good thing for a supposed first world nation.

Don't forget the highest death penalty rate, the only country to have a war on women's reproductive rights, the highest rate of domestic spying, and the killing of its own citizens without a trial.

Then, there are good things. Niagara Falls, the Grand Canyon, many of the sane people are friendly.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Since when are those countries mentioned qualify as third world? Sorry, but S Korea, Israel, Philippines and China are not third world and I don't consider India particularly third world either. It's more about cultural norms, not necessarily religious zealots.

And after being away for so long and having that "out of body" experience (seeing the US from a distance) I can definitely see now how ass backwards people are here. It's mind boggling, actually. They get their daily news from a media so controlled that it rivals China - I mean, in what gets into peoples heads and how it's delivered except that news there is delivered straight forward whereas here it's so sensationalized it's scary.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

The gay guys? It's not just homosexual men who discuss the subject and have strong feelings about it. Heterosexual and bisexual men and women as well react loudly and with conviction and from both sides pro and con.