Did your circumcision look like this?

normalguy

Just Browsing
Media
I'm circumcised and I love every bit of it. I believe that is because of the surgery. Of course when it heals, it will form beautifully.

If somebody want to have circumcision, then be it, why should we call it barbaric or something like that. We are free to do anything so long as it is still in the boundary of laws.

VikingDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since when are those countries mentioned qualify as third world? Sorry, but S Korea, Israel, Philippines and China are not third world and I don't consider India particularly third world either. It's more about cultural norms, not necessarily religious zealots.

And after being away for so long and having that "out of body" experience (seeing the US from a distance) I can definitely see now how ass backwards people are here. It's mind boggling, actually. They get their daily news from a media so controlled that it rivals China - I mean, in what gets into peoples heads and how it's delivered except that news there is delivered straight forward whereas here it's so sensationalized it's scary.

The bulk of Asia & Africa falls between Second & Third world (except Japan). I just find it funny, when comparing nations people have to pick some of the worst to compare to America instead of any of the first world nations, if anything it should show flaws in the American society that needs correcting quick. Its not about cultural norms, some people are just plain idiots. In America, i once heard a woman blame her uncircumcised husband for giving her cancer, LOL.

IMO i think its still deeply religious rooted in the states. Notice that some of the more "liberal" and least religious states of America have the lowest circ rates while the super conservative "Jesus FTW" states have some of the highest.

Last edited:

D_Liv_R_Phoole

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just wondering.....did you guys who had adult circumcision surgery look like this? THis shit freaks me out. One of my boyfriends had an adult circumcision. Looks kinda painful. Please don't debate circumcision in this thread. Just answer the question.

http://www.icon.co.za/~hugot/circum/images/Bud2.jpg

Well first of all, omfg haha.... secondly, I was cut when I was a baby so I don't remember it happening at all. I think guys that choose this, are like women that choose to get breast implants (Sometimes its for health reasons, other times its just for body modification). Its not like the man was awake for the pic because I guarantee no one could sit through that, so I doubt it hurt him.You could post a pic of a mid-op heart transplant and say "it looks painful, why in the hell would anyone do this". The only thing that should be painful for the guys are aching shafts for a couple weeks after the surgery.

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that has to be the freakiest, most disturbing picture of all time.
I think if most circumcisions looked like that, the doctors would be too busy throwing up, or trying to save the patient, or both.
That just can't be normal. That has to be when something went wrong.
Hey, darkbond007. I thought I was the only one who watched when they were operating on my genitals.

I had to. Gotta make sure they were giving me a nice job.