Did your father ever talk to you about? (18+ only)

gerpgay

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dad sat my brothers & I down and gave us a lesson about sex, masturbation, sexual health etc at a young age. He didn’t skimp on any details and encouraged us to ask any questions we had and he answered openly and bluntly. As we grew up and experienced what he told us about more & more we’d ask more questions, and he’d always answer.

NudistCoachBen

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My dad sat my brothers & I down and gave us a lesson about sex, masturbation, sexual health etc at a young age. He didn’t skimp on any details and encouraged us to ask any questions we had and he answered openly and bluntly. As we grew up and experienced what he told us about more & more we’d ask more questions, and he’d always answer.
That's the way it should be done. Did that with my guys too.

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My dad and I are super close and have always been totally open with sex and jerking. I figured it out on my own and he's seen me do it and it was/is no big deal. I'll give an example where I was 18 to keep in line with the thread.
I was on my bed jerking off when he came in to talk to me about a bad grade I got in math. He told me why he came in and he said he was disappointed I got another bad grade. I reminded him again I can never understand it even with a tutor. He said dinner was almost ready and he would keep it warm if I wasn't finished yet. I hadnt stopped masturbating during our conversation and he was allowing me more time if I needed it.

That's our relationship.
That's so hot

• Love
Reactions: P.J.9 and 12loner

Temperature

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My dad and I are super close and have always been totally open with sex and jerking. I figured it out on my own and he's seen me do it and it was/is no big deal. I'll give an example where I was 18 to keep in line with the thread.
I was on my bed jerking off when he came in to talk to me about a bad grade I got in math. He told me why he came in and he said he was disappointed I got another bad grade. I reminded him again I can never understand it even with a tutor. He said dinner was almost ready and he would keep it warm if I wasn't finished yet. I hadnt stopped masturbating during our conversation and he was allowing me more time if I needed it.

That's our relationship.
Awesome dad!
And what a cool dad-son relationship!

Longwood8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Awesome dad!
And what a cool dad-son relationship!
Thanks man. My dad and I have a strong bond. Never any awkwardness at all, even times he's walked in as I was cumming. He sees it as something we all do that's normal.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no, not about masturbation. he started to tell me one day that women might use me if they found out????......and told me to be careful. he never finished the sentence or thought but I was pretty sure he meant big or hung. which he was and I am also. it was very awkward. my parents were afraid I would knock some gal up and wind up marrying someone I didn't love in my early 20's. I was about 20 at the time.

the only other time he mentioned sex was after meeting my hot gf for the second time. she left and he asked me if I was or if I had????....again awkward...but I knew he meant fucking her. and I assured him that we were fucking. "Really! Wow!" he said. "She's beautiful!!!" I could tell he was really into her by the way he looked at her. I had not seen him so "sparky" in a long time. She was very cute with a great body, slim and trim with big natural tits. sadly, we only lasted about 3 months. He never mentioned being "careful". I was 23 when we dated.

Blue2627

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks man. My dad and I have a strong bond. Never any awkwardness at all, even times he's walked in as I was cumming. He sees it as something we all do that's normal.
Mine was the same, he always walked around with a tent in his boxers and would even occasionally give it some strokes, sometimes he would get carried away and stain them with precum and i would do the same because he did it and he wouldn't care

12loner

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you for sharing with us. Was your family okay with you being gay?

Reactions: P.J.9