Did your father ever talk to you about? (18+ only)

trackkie_lad

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow. Based on the responses so far, it seems I'm in the minority. My Dad did discuss masturbation a few times during those adolescent years. He was very cool, calm and collected about it, stating it is natural to masturbate and gave me some verbal instructions on how it's done and what to expect, then he encouraged me to give it a try. A few weeks later, he asked if I had any questions and I said no. He seemed more curious about my physical health regarding the subject and just wanted to make sure my "plumbing" worked properly. In fact, one of my last physical exams during adolescence, Dad was in the room with me and the Doctor and the three of us discussed the topic from a clinical standpoint, so I guess I got a great education on the subject.

WOw.. ur dad was cool.. mine said nothing - it was all found out by accident

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I envy your ability to have that kind of relationship.

I leave the sex talk with my daughter to her mom. But years ago she was open enough for her to come and tell me she'd started her period, I just sat her on my lap talked about how she's becoming a woman, told her how much I love her and then we went through the bathroom cupboards to try to find a suitable product for her to use until her mom came home.

I think people get too hung up on what is essentially life, my youngest (20) came and asked how to overcome his 'over excitedness' when he was with a new hot girlfriend, I can't imagine many lads talking so frank and open with their dads but it's something we've always done. I gave him some advice and told him it happens to most guys and not to overthink it.

It's like drugs, many parents stamp their feet and say NO! but the truth is they'll do it anyway so I've tried to take the mystery about them away and educate them what drug does what and how to avoid the nasty sides of them (I've had enough experience with them myself). So now they're really not that bothered about them. My youngest was going out with a bunch of his friends recently and asked me if I knew somewhere to get coke - I did so I sorted it for them. Bad parent? Possibly, but they'd of got it if they really wanted to but who off and what would it be? This way I know what they're getting.

I'm proud of my kids, my daughter got a first class degree has traveled the world and is now studying to be a teacher, my eldest son is a professional poker player again traveled lots and now lives in Paris and my youngest is starting his business and employing several of his mates. Not bad considering we were teenage parents.

manunlisted

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nope. Learned it all on my own. The first time I shot a load of cum it scared the hell out of me, I thought I broke something. I didn't touch my dick for two days. Everything seemed to be working fine though, and I couldn't wait to "Do THAT Again." I never looked back. In fact, I think I'll reminisce about it now! See Ya...
Haha. That was me too! Didn’t know what I was doing and at the end thought I had broken something internal. I was eager to try and break it again......and again.....and again!!

Buddie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My father never told me nothing, being in a Roman Catholic household it was like taboo to even say a words. To his thinking I was to keep my innocence as long as he could or to say suppressed the moment for now.

But that didn’t stop me to find my fathers playboy books but I didn’t even know about masterbating when I found them.

Reactions: manunlisted
D

deleted1299179

I think that if your father does talk to you about masturbation even in a joking manner and has a positive outlook on pleasuring yourself... this can effect how you feel about masturbation throughout life.

estaban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Interesting! Wish that had been me. I discovered having an orgasm my putting my sick between my legs and rubbing it with I fingers. I thought I had discovered something no one else had ever done. Until my buddys taught me how to stroke it.
I discover it by sleeping naked in my dads bed after he would leave for work. He slept naked and I wanted to try it. My dick felt so good on the soft sheets and i began rubbing the sheets until I felt I had to pee. This went on for about a week. I decided to go into the bathroom and continue all they way. WoW. The idea of being a boy and have an older man teach me thing/ molest me., is a very hot and erotic fantasy and turn on.

Buddie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I leave the sex talk with my daughter to her mom. But years ago she was open enough for her to come and tell me she'd started her period, I just sat her on my lap talked about how she's becoming a woman, told her how much I love her and then we went through the bathroom cupboards to try to find a suitable product for her to use until her mom came home.

I think people get too hung up on what is essentially life, my youngest (20) came and asked how to overcome his 'over excitedness' when he was with a new hot girlfriend, I can't imagine many lads talking so frank and open with their dads but it's something we've always done. I gave him some advice and told him it happens to most guys and not to overthink it.

It's like drugs, many parents stamp their feet and say NO! but the truth is they'll do it anyway so I've tried to take the mystery about them away and educate them what drug does what and how to avoid the nasty sides of them (I've had enough experience with them myself). So now they're really not that bothered about them. My youngest was going out with a bunch of his friends recently and asked me if I knew somewhere to get coke - I did so I sorted it for them. Bad parent? Possibly, but they'd of got it if they really wanted to but who off and what would it be? This way I know what they're getting.

I'm proud of my kids, my daughter got a first class degree has traveled the world and is now studying to be a teacher, my eldest son is a professional poker player again traveled lots and now lives in Paris and my youngest is starting his business and employing several of his mates. Not bad considering we were teenage parents.

You are a very well open minded FATHER who didn’t hide from the truth but gave everything from your heart about life in a good way to your children. I commend you for doing a good job raising them to be well mature adults.

I wish I had a father like you growing up, being a Roman Catholic it was taboo to even think of this. My father suppressed it and wanted me to hold onto my innocence as long as possible as I can remember him saying this when I was young kid. I didn’t understand what he was saying then until years later.

I commend you with high honors.

Buddie

D

deleted1299179

I discover it by sleeping naked in my dads bed after he would leave for work. He slept naked and I wanted to try it. My dick felt so good on the soft sheets and i began rubbing the sheets until I felt I had to pee. This went on for about a week. I decided to go into the bathroom and continue all they way. WoW. The idea of being a boy and have an older man teach me thing/ molest me., is a very hot and erotic fantasy and turn on.
I’m glad that older guy did not scare you for life.

Reactions: mmmniple

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My father never told me nothing, being in a Roman Catholic household it was like taboo to even say a words. To his thinking I was to keep my innocence as long as he could or to say suppressed the moment for now.

But that didn’t stop me to find my fathers playboy books but I didn’t even know about masterbating when I found them.
Typical "do as I say, not as I do" religious attitude. Don't discuss sex or even say the word, but then go out and buy playboy.

Reactions: Buddie

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This thread runs the risk of being shut down. Please be mindful of that when posting. Too many underage references from a member that just signed up.