Did your father ever talk to you about? (18+ only)

Buddie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It was in reference to the posts about underage experiences. Forum rules state there should be no references to person is less than 18 years old. That new member making those postings is probably nothing other than a troll trying to get this thread shut down.

It was not in reference to your posting .

Buddie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It was in reference to the posts about underage experiences. Forum rules state there should be no references to person is less than 18 years old. That new member making those postings is probably nothing other than a troll trying to get this thread shut down.

It was not in reference to your posting .

I wasn’t sure how to understand that, thank you?

Buddie

Yes. My dad taught my brothers and me all about sex when we were younger. He taught us that sexual arousal and enjoyment were a cool, fun, and natural part of life. He let us look at Playboy magazines and trained us to use sex toys responsibly.

N

Nomadic

Wow. Based on the responses so far, it seems I'm in the minority. My Dad did discuss masturbation a few times during those adolescent years. He was very cool, calm and collected about it, stating it is natural to masturbate and gave me some verbal instructions on how it's done and what to expect, then he encouraged me to give it a try. A few weeks later, he asked if I had any questions and I said no. He seemed more curious about my physical health regarding the subject and just wanted to make sure my "plumbing" worked properly. In fact, one of my last physical exams during adolescence, Dad was in the room with me and the Doctor and the three of us discussed the topic from a clinical standpoint, so I guess I got a great education on the subject.

Your dad sounds like an ace guy. You're lucky and I'm happy for you.

No, not a word. I discovered it by myself in the shower at an early age (which I won't mention here for TOS reasons). I noticed one day that it felt awfully good when I washed my dick, so I started washing it more often even outside of the shower. I was having orgasms (which were mind blowing to me) before I could cum. About a year later, I started to cum when I had an orgasm. From that point on I was masturbating non stop daily. I masturbated so much that I honestly thought there was something wrong with me. I'm in my early 50s and still masturbate daily. Thank God I can still get it up without any help from pharmaceuticals. I woke up on my 51st birthday with a raging hard on. Without a doubt that was the best birthday gift I ever got!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bakugou_

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No he’s never talked about it but I think he caught me jacking off, although I’m not sure

Has any son seen his dad’s erection?

I haven’t, but he’s seen mine. Super embarrassing for people that don’t want their dad to see their dick, which I assume is everyone.

I also never want to see his

ceejay1960

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He handed me a brown package and said have a look but don’t get it messy ( I didn’t understand how it would get messy!) and return it to him in three days. It was a magazine called Journal of Love. That night on my stomach and rubbing my erection against the mattress I thought I wet myself. I had no idea what had happened. Talking to my mate who was three years older than me the following morning he explained that I had shot a load and this was what got girls pregnant. Over the three days I learnt a lot. On returning the magazine Dad asked if it was useful shyly I said yes. He asked if anything happened to my body reading the mag and I didn’t reply but he assumed the answer. He handed me a packet and inside was a packet of 3 Durex Gossamer and he said plenty were in the bottom of his wardrobe when needed.