Did your father praise you or admonish you when he found out you were sexually active

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Other than the usual lectures about condoms etc, did he make you feel you were now "a real man" now that he knew you were sexually active?

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
he was worried about me becoming a daddy before I was ready. he knew that I had inherited his large size and didn't want me to be used because of it. I re-assured him that I was careful re: pregnancy. I told him most girls were on the pill, and yeah, the girls liked what I had. I also told him I was picky and just didn't fuck any woman.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My father is the most loving person in the world, but he had absolutely zero involvement in anything feminine about me. It almost became a joke with Mum and me when talking about lady things and trying to involve Dad. Sometimes Mum would ask in front of Dad if I needed any supplies knowing I was about to start. He would either keep his head buried in the newspaper or get up and leave the room without a word.

When Mum and I had the talk Dad was nowhere around. If Mum would mention to him that I was outgrowing my clothes Dad would not even respond. I was thrown from a four-wheeler once and he asked if I was OK. I told him I just smashed my boobs into the handlebar. He just said "you'll be ok," and left it at that.

So you can just about be certain that he would have zero interest in knowing my sexual activities other than knowing there were none. He would always tell me dates to behave, and that's about it.

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I started bringing girls home he told me that I better not get anybody pregnant.

End of discussion!