Did your first partner know you were a virgin?

Did your first sex partner know you were a virgin?

• Yes!

Votes: 188 47.2%
  • No!

Votes: 100 25.1%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 25 6.3%
  • I'm still a virgin.

Votes: 85 21.4%

• Total voters

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I really don't know. She knew what she was doing and did most of the "strategic planning". Since I didn't have to figure out too much, maybe she didn't know, but I doubt that she thought I had had a lot of experience.

tachyon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, the girl she was pretty and skinny who took in from me was a bit predatory. When I was 20 and had a couple of drink to make you typsy in that party, My friend keep taunting me that I'm a virgin. If I didn't open my mouth about my friend and his girl both making out in the living room. which I told them go get a room, but ended up sarcastically of telling me that I'm a virgin publicly in the party.

Then this girl which I know her just 2 weeks and telling me that she will take it away from me. But I told her I rather loose it to special girl in a relationship. In the next party of that week, I was in major typsy with heavy drink called "Walking with Jesus" and I was sitting in a couch. There she was, dragged me in to empty room and lost it on her own sexual terms. I was a bit disappointed because I didn't enjoyed it and losing it to somebody who think I was her conquest.

mattbryant84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yup, she knew for a while before we got it on. we got together to hang out and meet, and have lots of sex that weekend... and i got to be the first guy to come inside of her too because of it.

mclivin86

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, I was 11 and he was 19. the sad part is I thought it was my idea at the time, found out later he was very good at convincing young girls to sleep with him.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
lol how were you both surprised? had you never looked at yourself before?

i am a massive grower and just have general self-esteem issues (helps explain being a 21 year old virgin) and assumed that my penis which only hangs about 3 inches must be smaller than everyone else because that's just my lot in life. in fact i was going down on her and kind of pulled myself up to position for entry and whispered into her ear "here comes a disappointing penis" to kind of lighten the mood for what i was sure would be a smaller penis than most. she went from laughter to screaming almost instantly when i shoved it in. i wish they were screams of joy but she had never had one that big and was almost doubled over in pain. after that i went through a period where i got laid a bunch from word of mouth and a new found confidence but yeah, i had no idea what i had was anything more than any other guy.

D_Gillarye Grungyboobs

Just Browsing
Media
i am a massive grower and just have general self-esteem issues (helps explain being a 21 year old virgin) and assumed that my penis which only hangs about 3 inches must be smaller than everyone else because that's just my lot in life. in fact i was going down on her and kind of pulled myself up to position for entry and whispered into her ear "here comes a disappointing penis" to kind of lighten the mood for what i was sure would be a smaller penis than most. she went from laughter to screaming almost instantly when i shoved it in. i wish they were screams of joy but she had never had one that big and was almost doubled over in pain. after that i went through a period where i got laid a bunch from word of mouth and a new found confidence but yeah, i had no idea what i had was anything more than any other guy.

wow! very interesting story