Did your first partner know you were a virgin?

Did your first sex partner know you were a virgin?

• Yes!

Votes: 188 47.2%
  • No!

Votes: 100 25.1%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 25 6.3%
  • I'm still a virgin.

Votes: 85 21.4%

• Total voters

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
most valuable player. a couple years ago spots illustrated named me sportsmen of the year

cool. No offense but I don't really keep up with sports. Apart from Quidditch of course. But thats awesome, good for you. Most of the times I try watching football, I look at the bubble buts for like 5 or 10 minutes then I walk away (unless I'm staying for the pep band's show, I go to Umass Amherst...)I do understand it though...

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
oh don't get me started on those bubble butts. after the game we usually have sex with each other in the locker rooms cause we just can't resist. hmmm, i guess i should have posted that in the hott straight situations that turn gay thread.

EvanLesnick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Of course she knew I was a virgin -- we were friends since we were kids and when puberty came around we were sexually experimenting with each other all the time.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh don't get me started on those bubble butts. after the game we usually have sex with each other in the locker rooms cause we just can't resist. hmmm, i guess i should have posted that in the hott straight situations that turn gay thread.

haha nice we should start a thread about that, you and I. Call me up next time and I'm come waltzing in with a leather whip and handcuffs--teach you naughty boys a lesson...playing football, yall should know better...

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
for the record i am not brett favre (the guy pictured in my avatar). i am the skinny hipster type and really didn't expect to be taken seriously. i have no idea if favre is packing nor do i know if the packers/vikings locker rooms resemble a gay or roman bath house.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
for the record i am not brett favre (the guy pictured in my avatar). i am the skinny hipster type and really didn't expect to be taken seriously. i have no idea if favre is packing nor do i know if the packers/vikings locker rooms resemble a gay or roman bath house.

honestly I don't really care if you're him or not, I'm always up for a fun football fantasy hehe

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We both knew we had not participated in vaginal sex. It was a fair event, and we both learned from each other as time passed.

dirkjesje

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes. We were both.
It was on my 20th anniversary. She was 17. We were already 1 year lovers, but didn t do the act. That was my present.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yep, I was. she wasn't, and about a year older. she was visiting her relatives in the neighborhood for a few weeks. she balled a couple neighborhood buddies of mine first, and one day, it was my day. she must have liked what I have, cuz she kept coming back for more everyday. the week I lost my virginity I was getting laid more than anybody in the hood. ah, to be 16 again!!!