did your penis grow before the rest of your body?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Jan 12, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

rheinlandmann: Last summer I went to a nude beach in France and there I saw an extremely well endowed boy. I was quite astonished because his cock looked like the one of an adult (of a very well hung adult, to be precise) whereas the rest of his body including his height were still absolutely boy-ish, i.e. he had no body hair at all, was very slim and had no muscles.

This leads to the question if some of you might have made the same experience. Was your cock also faster in growht than the rest of your body?

What was it like to have a huge dick on a small body? Where you shy or self-confident with it? Did you show a more obvious bulge at that time and did you try to hide it? Did you get any comments by friends or adults? Did you ever show your dick to someone?

Feel free to tell your personal story. Specifically if you had a big soft cock at that age, which must be quite a challenge.

Thanks, rheinlandmann

2. Imported

Gold Member

Thumper_10x7_CA: Honestly I don't remember if my dick was considered big when I was young. I didn't know what big was until high school when during gym class I'd noticed that I was much larger then everyone else in the locker room. I do remember my dick being the same size in relation to my body, so that leads me to think that both my body and dick have grown in unison.

3. Imported

Gold Member

junior15074: I can't remember if my dick grew faster than the rest of my body. I think I was average in my teen years. I do know my dick grew more at the age of 19 and 20. But it was several years later that I realized that maybe I was larger than most guys. I had joined a gym to have a place to work out. I noticed my flaccid size was much bigger than the majority of guys in the lockeroom. Then reading some surveys that talked about average penis size being between 5 to 6 depending on the survey made me realize my size of almost 8 inches was above average.

4. Imported

Gold Member

Bulgeboy: Wow! That coulda been me on that beach! I definitely remember that my dick grew way before the rest of my body. When I was 12 or so I was probably about 5' tall but my dick was about 7 inches then (and still totally hairless) - its 8.5" x 6.5" now.

Actually, I remember being severely embarrassed in gym class when I was 13-14 since I didn't have any pubic hair even then - I was overwhelmed with embarrassement about that - I was one of the shortest and skinniest guys.

5. Imported

Gold Member

FraterBob: I endured similar growth, and if I had to choose one word to describe the experience, I would choose MISERABLE.

When I entered Junior High, 7th grade, I was a very boyish 4'9" terrified kid weighing probably 80 lbs. My voice hadn't changed yet, I still had a baby face, and my interests were still those of childhood.
    Nevertheless, in just a few preceding months, this "thing"
    grew between my legs, which was totally disproportionate with the rest of my body. Almost overnight, I was "cursed" with a dick over 6 by 4 1/2" dick which looked like a third leg.
    Worse yet, A patch of black pubes sprouted out on top.

Jr. High introduced PE, with the locker room and shower experience. I stood out like a freak. When I showered, it always seemed like there were 40 sets of eyes focused on my
    dick.

In addition to cruel comments. ( they called me baby elephant ),I might have just as well had a bullseye painted on the front of my gym shorts, since whatever the sport, be it wrestling,dodgeball or football, it seemed to be the gym class pass time to try to rack me

I would have far preferred to have matured in pace with everyone else, but it would have been great to have a large penis support group at that time. The only penis support I remember was trying to fit my
    "thing" into the on size fits all boys jockstraps we were issued for PE

6. Imported

Gold Member

rangersean: I was weirdly opposite. In eighth grade (12/13 y), I was shaving and 'well furred' so was teased about that, but my penis hadn't started to grow at all. I remember hating life because I was one of the smaller guys.

Two years later, it was a totally different story.

7. Imported

Gold Member

swimguy_14: i think i was and probably am still too big for my body lol

8. jonb

Gold Member

Well, mann, it varies. I'll tell you: For me, my penis started growing when I was about 11. It seems that the penis starts growing soon after you get pubic hair, from what pediatricians say.

9. Imported

Gold Member

TaMarquis: I would have to say yes and no.  For about as far back as I can remember, I've been the same girth (6") since I was 11, but I wasn't hardly as long as I am now.  My length increased over the years, but the girlth has stayed the same (Thank God)...

10. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

I'm another one who grew a big cock first and then slowly the rest of me grew to match. I was in the 8th grade, age 13, when it hit. I was maybe 5'3"-5'4", with a unit that hung just over 6" flaccid, with just a few isolated pubic hairs.

The rest of my adolescent development was quite slow, I didn't have a decent bush 'till high school, not much hair under my arms either, and didn't need to shave except to knock off some embarrassing peach fuzz, until I was in college. I was only 5'8"-5'8.5" when I graduated HS, compared to my full adult height of 5'10".

When my cock first grew, I was such a little kid with a big cock that I could touch my nipples with the end of it when I was erect, standing. Now it "only" reaches about 3" above my navel.

abirdy10 likes this.
  11. vkngsxgd8

vkngsxgd8 New Member

Albums:
    I may have related some of this in other posts on the many adolescence and puberty topics in here, so forgive me any repetition, but my own experience was being 'big' early on, almost having the cock and balls I have now, at 11 yrs old already, and being able to jerk off and cum a good man-sized load by this time too ... but very late with pubic hair growth ... didnt get that till almost 14 ... I remember even my future brother-in-law at the time, commenting on my size when he first saw me nude during a camping trip with the family in the showers at the campgrounds, I was about 15-16 by then ... so yes, I would have to say this is a pretty common occurence, seeing younger guys in a public locker-room for example, who are or seem overly hung for their ages, although there are exceptions to the rule ... I once saw a teen over in Sweden at a public swimming pool showers, who was quite massively hung for his age, couldnt have been more than 13 tops, and still quite short in stature, but had easily 6-7 inches of thick soft meat swinging between his legs ... worse for him, he was obviously being teased about it by his buddies, unmercifully, but I am sure he was happy for having it later on in life .... some teens look so gawky or lanky at times, their bodies grow at different levels, the arms first, the legs later, or vice-versa ... I have seen some teen boys out in the streets who almost appear ape-like, because the bones in their arms grew first, and the legs havent caught up yet, so they have these big gawky arms hanging down lower than they really should, but in the end, it all seems to catch up, this is just the nature of adolescence and becoming a man. My own body spurt of growth was pretty even and also came early on, and I was my 6 ft height already by 15-16 the latest.

12. Imported

Gold Member

HungJordan: I was a good 6" at age 13 or so. My balls were average. By time I turned 16 I was at least 7" soft and my balls had both grown dramatically and dropped quite a bit.

What a difference 3 years makes!

13. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

Not really, as my growth pattern has been somewhat consistant.. i've not had spurts, but just continuous growth, to what as averaged about an inch a year, so while I grew as a person, so did my cock.

14. jay_too

jay_too New Member

I think by 12 I had pubes and was 5-6" soft (still am). About the erect size, I have no idea; but I think it was about the same as now.

I had already begun my growth spurts and reached my present height (6'4'' by 16.

15. mpg5mpg5

mpg5mpg5 Member

Reviving long dead thread :D and nope my penis was growing about the same rate as i was

#15 mpg5mpg5, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2013
  16. hungdavis

hungdavis New Member

Albums:
    My cock was definately the first thing to grow, around age 10....i was almost full grown by 13-14

17. davidjh7

Gold Member

Careful, guys, about this thread. LPSG is very sensitive in its TOS these days. Basically, any mention of having, seeing, or acknowledging a penis existing before 18 years of age will lead to bans. I know, silly--blame the litigous, paranoid Americans. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted